Introduction - ShadowSting

Hello I have followed the news about the game for a few years now and am finally ready to take the dive. I am an DCS, FSX, P3d4, xplane and am looking for something new to challenge me.

ShadowSting

1 Like

Hi ShadowSting, Welcome to ADI. You have chosen a good time to join the game with the quarterly release, fingers crossed we’ll get another new planet soon. See you around the verse.

Welcome to ADI, ShadowSting! Thanks for choosing us.
Don’t know if it is really challenging for you yet, but I hope you find what you search for.

If you have any questions feel free to catch us on discord, mumble or here.
I always have an open ear for you!

See you soon, have lots of fun exploring the game!

Always good to have an experienced pilot with us. Welcome!

Welcome to ADI ShadowSting. Glad to have you with us!

Welcome to ADI ShadowSting. If you looking for a challenge then SC is the game to play, especially in alpha. And ADI is the org you want to play with, at every stage of the game. We’ve got the code, the admin, the certs, enthusiasm and committed game play that will make your investment of both money and time worthwhile. See you in the mass ops.

Welcome ShadowSting! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home should you decide on having your OnBoarding process completed. Feel free to sign into Mumble and we can help you get started. Hope to fly with you soon in the Verse!

Welcome Shadow, looking forward to flying with you in the near future!

Welcome to ADI ShadowSting :slight_smile:

Nice to have you with us.

See you in the Verse!

Welcome aboard!
It sounds like you have alot of flight experience.
Hope to fly with you soon in the verse.

Welcome to ADI Shadow! Seems like you’re very much into flight sims, are you a pilot as well? I spend a good deal of time on X-Plane, usually making videos for my class, and our sims at work use P3D. Do you have a preference between the two?

Hey Shadow and welcome to ADI! You have come to the right place for action and the right ORG to help you with your gaming experience. The members and leadership are the best in game and take a look at the Ops and cert training. See you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI Shadow, glad you joined us. Like a bunch of the others I also split time between xplane and SC. I think you’ll find that SC shines most in an active, dedicated group and that is what you have found with us. Look forward to flying with you soon.

Welcome Shadow. I’m new around here too. Let me know if you want to fly around. I got a freelancer and haven’t flown with any crew members yet.

Welcome Shadow. Tis a great and structured Org to be apart of. With the new flight model incoming, we may all find a new challenge in the 'verse. I look forward to flying with you out there!

Welcome aboard to ADI ShadowSting! What ship(s) do you have and what career interests you most in Star Citizen? We are glad that you made ADI your Star Citizen home. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them here, Discord, or mumble? See you soon in the Verse!

Welcome shadowsting to ADI, cant wait till i see you in the verse

Welcome aboard and see you in the verse.

A challenge is definitely to be found here in Star Citizen and welcome to the team

Welcome aboard and see you in the verse.