Introduction - sh0tta

Sh0tta, welcome to ADI.

You sound like a real dedicated gamer. Cannot wait to see what you can do for ADI in support of this great org. I take it you will be dabbling in smuggling? I have no doubt that use of drugs to enhance player performance will exist in SC but outside of preventing black outs and increasing stamina I doubt it will have dramatic use.

We have seen the use of consumables to increase mining performance which is a system that could translate over to increasing ship systems in the future. This is a nice thought but only a thought i’ve heard no evidence to the matter.

Keep checking the forums and SIGN UP for any training or org operations that interest you. and I will see you when i do.

I was told that smuggling is not allowed. :thinking: :eyes:

Thats cool, we have quite a few and experienced players. Just hop on mumble and game with whoever is playing Star Citizen and you will get up to speed on things in no time :slight_smile:

The Freelancer DUR is a good ship, although with ship purchase question I can definitely recommend you to have a chat or talk with SirToadie. He knows quite a lot about the various ships and options out there :slight_smile:

Get the Titan Avenger Package, or upgrade to it if you have not yet. BTW you can get nearly all ships in game for in game money, so you do NOT have to spend real money. The hard part is earning said in game money.

Good Luck!

Welcome to ADI! Sounds like you have lots of big gaming experience which is awesome. If you are looking at exploration, a Freelancer DUR is not a bad choice, if you want a bit bigger look at the Constellation Aquila or if you have deep pockets a 600i. All three are dedicated to exploring so should fit the bill. Big ships though, so a smaller explorer choice would be a 315p (my personal favourite ship). See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI, sh0tta, happy to have a fellow WOW player, I’m still playing today and have been playing since Vanilla Beta had launched. If you have any questions or need any help please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always glad to help. Looking forward to flying with you in The Verse!

Never tried CSGO, my counterstrike days are behind me :slight_smile:

I’d love to get back into it, but just no time. Plus i just got the alpha invite from NEW WORLD! :smiley:

1 Like

Smuggling and trade of vice is not prohibited in ADI, but you cannot participate in operations with a crime state. These actions don’t really hurt the org’s name or reputation

I will see you NewWorlds Alpha on maybe.

Welcome, have you come for the pew pew