Introduction : SeptoseZero

Hello there!

I’m SeptoseZero. A veteran, a dad, and all around gamer. Played just about every game I can think of but alway down to learn something new. Im friendly as heck, and approachable as can be, so if youre looking for someone to turret hit me up!

SeptoseZero

3 Likes

Welcome to ADI!

Welcome aboard, @SeptoseZero !

Just some day 1 advice:
Try to stay on Mumble & Discord often so find your rhythm playing with us AND so you don’t miss out on activities!

:smile:

Welcome @SeptoseZero, and thank you for your service. Hope to see you in the 'verse very soon!

Howdy and welcome to ADI. Glad to have you with us and look forward to seeing you in the verse and having some good times. If you need anything, just ask.

Welcome to ADI buddy!! Looking forward to seeing you in the verse!!!

Welcome to ADI! Im sure u will have a lot of fun being apart of our org. If u have any questions we are a very helpful group here

Welcome to ADI!! Thank you for your service. Hope to see you out there.

Welcome to ADI. This being in forever Alpha we get our share of strange bumps but its addictive as hell. Most of all have fun

Awesome to have you, @SeptoseZero! If you’re in the Mumble chat I’ll be sure and introduce myself. I’m up for just about any activity in the game. :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome to ADI. I look forward to seeing you in Mumble and in the verse.

Being a gamer and having a friendly and approachable attitude can make gaming experiences even more enjoyable. If you have any questions, want to discuss gaming, or just chat about anything else, feel free to reach out anytime. Enjoy your time in ADI and the adventures that come with it!