Introduction Sephiaon

Hey there!

I’m Sephi, and I’ve always been drawn to the larger ships in Star Citizen (I have fond memories of Multi-Crew in the old Star Wars Galaxies MMO) and hoping eventually to explore the hidden corners alongside some fun people! I have enjoyed building my own little fleet and hope to someday be a valuable resource when the game is spinning up in full, but for now I’m just enjoying the little bits as this game grows! Thank you for your time and have a great day!

1 Like

Greetings Sephi! I also like the big ships - im counting down the days until the herc comes out, cant wait to fly that thing. See you in the verse soon!

Hi @Sephiaon ,
Welcome to ADI. See you in Mumble.

Welcome to ADI Sephiaon. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running into you.

Evening Sephiaon welcome to Star Citizen and to Atlas! You picked a great time with the upcoming reveal of the interior of the Javelin and external fly bys of the Bengal which should be interesting for fans of larger multi crew ships in the Universe. Ask around if you need help or have questions and someone’ll likely have the answer :slight_smile: