Introduction - Sectionn

Hello, I’m new to Star Citizen and want to get into Piloting. i hope to make friends with alot of you. got any questions feel free to ask

2 Likes

Hey Sectionn, welcome to ADI!

Welcome to ADI Sectionn it was nice talking with you there should be plenty of folks to help you learn the game im also available to play if you would like. See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI Sectionn! What ship did you get with your package? Hit me up and we can get on and go flying. Hope to see you soon.

Welcome to ADI @Sectionn and to the 'verse on whole! You’ll find plenty of people to play with here. Which starter pack did you get, and what brought you into the game?

Hi Sectionn! Welcome to ADI and Star Citizen! Glad to have you onboard! I hope to meet up with you in the "Verse.

Welcome to ADI Sectionn. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to flying in formation with you.

Welcome to ADI. Have you got your eye on any specific manufacturer?

Welcome to ADI! Glad to have you onboard ! Got any questions or need anything feel free to shoot me a message!

Hi Sectionn, welcome to ADI! Sounds like you’ll fit in great here, I’m sure you’ll find some people to fly with.

See ya in the 'verse,
ScorchMarks

Welcome to ADI, Sectionn! What type of ship do you want to pilot? I enjoy flying small to medium spacecraft. The larger ones are a bit meh to me unless you have a dedicated crew.

See you in the verse.

Welcome Sectionn! Glad to have you with us! Let me know if you need a wingman!

Hi Sectionn and welcome to ADI,

I’m glad you joined the org, I’m looking forward to flying with you in a Op. If you have any questions or need assistance do not hesitate to ask.

Greetings,
Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI! Hope to see you around the 'verse!