Introduction - Scarecrow553

Hello,

I’ve owned Star Citizen for a while but haven’t actually played too much so I am still fairly new to a lot of what the game has to offer. When I play I mainly like doing the Security missions where it is more FPS oriented so I’ll go planet side and retake their bunkers or assist whatever security force with defense. I also love to do the cargo missions and run packages but anything FPS is definitely my preferred gameplay. As I’m getting back into the game I’d like to look into joining a group since I normally play alone. I’m excited to possibly try this out and see and learn more about the game and your organization.

Welcome to ADI Scarecrow553! There are always experienced folks around you can play with here. I’ve been wanting to do some bunker missions so hopefully we can do that together soon.

Welcome look forward to flying with you o7…

Hey Eviscerator, I had something come up so I might be a bit late to our meeting tonight.

Welcome to ADI, Scarecrow! I hope to see you soon in the 'Verse!

Welcome to ADI Scarecrow553. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to rubbing elbows with you.

Welcome to ADI

Welcome to ADI Scarecrow553! If you ever want to group up and do some FPS stuff or anything else really, shoot me a message on here or discord ! See you around the verse!

Greetings,
Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI! It sounds like you like a lot of different playstyles. I trust you will find many folks in ADI of almost any playstyle, and folks to crew-up with at any time. Hope to see you around the 'verse!

Welcome to ADI, Scarecrow553.

I have mostly been bounty hunting in space and have not done too much fps in the verse. I find it difficult to differentiate the hostiles… I’m used to EFT where you have a better idea of who is trying to kill you.

I look forward to running with you in the verse.