Introduction - savoryrex

Hey there.

Everyone calls me Savory, but I’m typically called savoryrex. I’m fairly new to the 'verse, I always wanted to fly in space with my own ships in various games. I grew up playing Halo, which holds a special place in my heart. I weld for a living, mostly TiG and MiG, I always loved the aluminum. Anyone willing to show me some cool stuff around the planets, let me know.

savoryrex :dotted_line_face:

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI glad to have.

Welcome to ADI @savoryrex !! If ya ever wanna get into cargo hauling in game hit me up on discord or mumble! See you in the verse!!!

Welcome aboard, @savoryrex !

Just some day 1 advice:
Try to stay on Mumble & Discord often so you find your rhythm playing with us AND so you don’t miss out on activities!

:smile:

Welcome to one of the best Orgs in Star Citizen. Glad to have you in ADI. I look forward to seeing you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI! I’d be happy to show you around some time. I usually do cargo hauling or salvage and you’re always welcome to join me. See you in the 'verse!

Welcome Savory!! Look forward to flying together in the verse! We have a large active org and there’s always something for everyone.

Welcome, @savoryrex! If you wanna check out stuff on planets later on, hit me up if you see me on Mumble. There are lots of cool caves and facilities to explore! :smile:

Howdy and welcome to ADI, hope to see you in game and have some good times.

Welcome Savory!!! Always happy to show ya around and I look forward to seeing ya in the verse!

If you’re looking for people to show you around the planets or offer some tips and guidance in Star Citizen, the community can be a valuable resource. Many players are more than willing to help newcomers and share their knowledge and experiences.