Introduction: Rokso

Hey there. Name is Rokso I join SC in 2015 but haven’t touched it until a month back. I have served in the CAF as an Armored Soldier. Finding this group to enjoy the game with is great and am looking forward to grow in this community with you guys as well as to know you all better.

Rokso

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Rokso! Great to have you on board and I look forward to seeing you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI, Its a great group of people, If you need any help with the game ask. I hangout in mumble most evenings and am always down to fly.

1 Like

Welcome to the org,
we have plenty of veteren and other members in the org,m already, so you should fit right in.
We post our ops and certs on the forums, so be sure to join in when you can.
Have fun and hope to see you around

1 Like

Hey Rokso,

Glad to see another fellow Canuck in the org. There’s dozens of us, DOZENS!

1 Like

Welcome Rokso! If you have questions or need help don’t hesitate to ask. See you in the Verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Rokso, good to have you with us. If you have any questions on the game, do not hesitate to ask. I do hope to be flying with you soon.
See you in the verse!
Nate.

1 Like

Hi Rokso,

Thank you for joining ADI! I enjoyed talking to you and I hope to see in the next OrgOp.

TR0PHY

1 Like

Hey Welcome - the more the merrier

1 Like

Welcome to ADI. Looking forward to getting to know you too bud. See you on Mumble

1 Like

Hi @Rokso and welcome to the org,

see you in the verse and on mumble :slight_smile:

o7

1 Like

Welcome @Rokso, you are among good company and you’ll find an ideal niche here without at doublt. See you in the Verse!

1 Like

Hi @Rokso and welcome to ADI
Looking forward to ply SC with you see you naround…

1 Like

Nice to have you Rokso! Welcome to the club :slight_smile: I hope to grow together with you and this org too.

Be well and fly safe!

Welcome to ADI Rokso, and thank you for your service. Canadian armoured is a pretty small club. I’m glad you joined ADI’s team.