Introduction Roderock

Hello everyone, I am excited to be a part of the group. I have been a flight simulator enthusiasts for 25 years and love all things flight/space sim. I have enjoyed Star Citizen and looking forward to learning more from advanced users and flying together.

3 Likes

Good to have you in the org, @Roderock! I’d be happy to fly with you anytime you need an extra gun doing bounties or just want a little protection in some of the more dangerous areas of the 'verse. :slightly_smiling_face:

@Roderock - Welcome aboard ADI. You have joined up with a great group of people with a ton of knowledge. If you ever have any questions or need any help shoot me a message. I hope to see you in the verse soon.

Naterz98

Howdy and welcome to ADI, glad to see you and hope to see you in mumble and the verse and have some good times.

Welcome to ADI! Nice to meet you today and hope you had a great time on the Reclaimer. See ya in the verse!

Hello and welcome to the group! It’s great to have you here. Flight and space simulators can be incredibly immersive and enjoyable experiences, and it’s fantastic to hear that you’ve been a enthusiast for 25 years. Star Citizen is a highly ambitious project and has garnered a dedicated community of players. Learning from advanced users and flying together with fellow enthusiasts can be a lot of fun and a great way to enhance your gaming experience.

Welcome to ADI @Roderock !!! If you ever want to get into cargo running hit me up on discord or mumble! See you in the verse!!!

Welcome to ADI! I also love flight sims, so much so that it led me to getting a Private Pilot’s License. I find that my love for the sim genre bleeds into Star Citizen and I spend much of my time space trucking and trading. Hopefully you can find your niche as well, both in the game and here at ADI as well. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions, or if you just want to hang out!

Welcome to ADI! We have a lot of folks who are friendly and doing variable things in the game so you’re sure to find a like minded crew! SC is the mother of all space sims for sure. Looking forward to meeting in the 'verse!

Hey there Rode! Welcome into the org. Looking forward to exploring the verse with you

Welcome to the org! hop on mumble and wed love to have an adventure with you.