Introduction Richard_Worley

Hello, Richard here. Looking to join an active Orginization, as i am currently serving in the U.S. Coast Guard my time is limited, however having a ORG that has players on during any hour really appeals to me. I have been playing MMO’s since 1998 and im 39 years old. I am currently in Alaska. I have been playing for about 3 months and looking to strike out into more group play and finding a community to do it with. If you have any questions please ask away. i chose the name Richard Worley because he was one of earliest pireates to fly the first skull and crossbones and was a pirate through and through evading capture and also later flying the Deaths Head a symbol of Death over surrender. it embodies my beleifs in my career for search and rescue of “You have to go out, but you dont have to return.”

Welcome to ADI! Glad to have ya.

Welcome to ADI Richard, if you have any questions or just looking to group up feel free to ask

@Richard_Worley great to have you onboard.

welcome to ADI, was a nice talk with you. Hope to see you soon online and doing some stuff together in the verse

Welcome to ADI! Hope to see you in Mumble and the 'verse soon!

Welcome aboard! Hope to catch up with you in the Verse!

Welcome!

We can form a mini shadow-faction in ADI - called the Black Sails! Or, in your case, the Red Cross! Oh… wait…

Kidding :slight_smile:

Glad to have you with us!

Thank you all for the warm welcome, and will see you all in the Verse.

Welcome to ADI Richard_Worley and thank you for your service. Sorry man but as soon as I read your name I thought of Reverend Whirley, a bit of a pirate in his own right. I look forward to seeing you in our Org Ops.

Welcome board bro!

Welcome to ADI!
Looking forward to seeing you in the verse🙏🏻

Hello @Richard_Worley and Welcome to ADI. I don’t think you will be bored with ADI, there is always something to do and something to get involved with. Just hop into mumble. If you have any questions or help feel free to reach out. Hope to see you in the verse!!

Welcome to ADI @Richard_Worley
Great to see you “on board”, let us know if you need anything and see you in the verse!

Rich,

Think you will fit right in, several of our members are either active or prior military from various parts of the world. Structure is defintely here and we love to stick together and respond to those that wish others harm.

Looking forward to playing with you

Welcome @Richard_Worley ! Charging in to help a friend in Star Citizen definitely can bring an immersive feel. Glad to know you will be out there with us come hell or high water :skull_and_crossbones:

Welcome to ADI.

I am also a current military member however I’m in the Air Force.
I will have to ask you some questions about Alaska as I use to live there.
Ill see you around. Fly High Mate.

Greetings Richard!

Welcome to ADI! Alaska is a beautiful spot - I have spent a little bit of time up there!

Cheers