Introduction: RenGarris

Hi- looking forward to joining ADI- I backed SC way back in 2013. I enjoy just about every loop thats working. Happy to be here and looking forward to meeting you all in the verse.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard! I am also a 2013 backer. I have played the game off and on through out the years and have been looking forward to whats to come in the next year or so. I know we will all have fun learning and exploring together. Lets get out there and make the Verse a better and more profitable place!

1 Like

Welcome to the Org, @RenGarris. Glad to have you aboard.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! We have lots of people on enjoying pretty much every game loop so you won’t have trouble finding a team. See ya in the ‘verse!

1 Like

@RenGarris welcome and glad to have you here with us .

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! Glad to have you aboard! You’ll be a great fit with your experience and I myself have been backing SC since around 2019. If you need any help with anything please don’t hesitate to ask. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @RenGarris!!! See you in the verse!

1 Like

Happy to have ya!

1 Like

Howdy and welcome to ADI, look forward to seeing you in the verse!

1 Like

@RenGarris , it’s good to have you with us! See you around.

1 Like

Welcome to the org!
Long-time backers are always a great sight to see!

Thank you for supporting “the dream” for so long, and I hope we’ll get to drag you into a few of the industrial loops from time to time :wink: