INtroduction reeperzx7

Reeperzx7’s reputation as a tactical genius, marksman, and reliable leader precedes him. Whether defending against Vanduul incursions or ensuring the secure transport of valuable cargo, he stands as a symbol of Atlas Defense Industries’ strength and resilience.

In the expansive realm of space, where teamwork shapes destinies, Reeperzx7 stands as a testament to the prowess of Atlas Defense Industries, embodying the qualities of a leader, marksman, and dedicated team player.

Welcome to ADI reeperzx7. I look forward to your participation in ADI org and division ops. See you there.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! I think I can assume a little about what your fav game loops are from your intro post :slight_smile: but curious if you delve into any of the mining, salvaging or cargo loops? Hope to see you soon in Mumble and in the verse!

1 Like

o7 Reeperzx7!

Perhaps I will see you in our CSS training sessions by the sound of your intro. Welcome to ADI and I look forward to flying with you! :saluting_face:

1 Like

Welcome aboard! I think you’ve found the right place! See you in the Verse!

1 Like

Greetings Reeperz,

Very interesting post lol - had some good familiar flare to it!

Look forward to seeing you in the verse.

Cheers

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @reeperzx7
Very intriguing intro and great choice of words, if you need anything let me know and see you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! Hope to see you out there in the verse and assist in any way we can!

1 Like

Reeper,

This is probably one of the most creative intro posts I’ve seen, looking forward to seeing what other tricks you have up those sleeves.

Welcome aboard

1 Like

Welcome to the Org. Hope to get to play with you at some point. If you have any questions let us know. Fly High

1 Like

Hey and welcome to ADI O7
Hope to see you out there.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI!!! Glad to have you on board!!!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @reeperzx7, looks like you found a good org for you and for the sounds of it, you will never be bored. Hope to see you in the verse, reach out if you have any questions.

1 Like

Welcome aboard, @reeperzx7 !

Just some day 1 advice:
Try to stay on Mumble & Discord often so you find your rhythm playing with us AND so you don’t miss out on activities!

:smile:

1 Like

Nice intro and welcome aboard! See you in the Verse!

1 Like

@reeperzx7 welcome to ADI and will see you in the verse

Welcome to ADI reeperzx7
if you ever need anything give me a shout on discord or mumble always happy to help