Introduction: RedAvatra

Hello everybody,

saw today an email inviting me to join ADI and got interrested. My name is Jonas and I live in Germany. I’m currently working as a an mechatronic engineer an after work I enjoy playing for example ArmA or SC. I really like organized gameplay and joined an milsim group for ArmA, where I played over 1100 hours. Looking forward to learn new stuff in SC because im a fairly new player. Right know I’m enjoying stuff like cargo hauling and fights, while in space and on ground :slight_smile:

So, see you guys in the verse

Hello Jonas, Good to have you with us. If you need any help getting off the ground in SC feel free to ask. I hope to be flying with you soon.
See you in the verse!
Nate.

Hey Jonas, welcome to ADI. If team operations are your thing then you should definitely join us on one of our org ops.
I hope to fly with you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI! No doubt you’ll find other arma fans here! As more gameplay is made in SC I’m certain we will have plenty of milsim fun to be had. Hope to see you out in the black soon!

Welcome to ADI RedAvatra
A lot of us came over from Arma, including myself, so we are all organized and professional.
However, we also can have fun while being more laid back. There is always a really good group of people playing SC on mumble, Im sure they would be happy to help you out and teach you all the things.
Hope to see you around and if you need anything, feel free to hit me up on discord.
Sum Dum Bum

Hello and welcome to the Org, look forward to talking more in mumble.

Hey welcome!
We will be in the same time zone so im sure we will meet in the verse :smiley: So i can count on you to haul my mined minerals??! :stuck_out_tongue:
Have fun! enjoy the org and the game :smiley:

Welcome! Always nice to see more people from UTC+1 join in. Hope to see you in the Verse soon!

Hello Jonas welcome to ADI if you are looking for someone to fly with or have any questions don’t hesitate to contact me.

Hi RedAvatra,

Welcome to ADI! Glad you could join us. Cargo running is super fun. If you have any questions about cargo routes, feel free to ask.

Hope to see you in the verse!

Hi Jonas, welcome to ADI. If you enjoy organized gameplay, you are definitely going to like it here

Welcome to ADI. You have joined the right place to learn for sure. A ton of new players all the time and all of us have been new to the game and know it so ASK question if you got them. Mumble is the place to be if you like making friends. Hope to see you around.

Hey welcome to the group, Look forward to flying with you in the black

Welcome to ADI RedAvatra. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to playing with you.

Welcome RedAvatra, nice to have another member from this side of the pond, look forward to seeing you in the verse

Welcome! If you have any questions or want to learn how to do certain things in SC feel free to ask!

Welcome @RedAvatra,

Glad to have you in the org, see you in the verse.

Hi RedAvatra, welcome to the community! All of us are ready to help you on the (sometimes steep) Star Citizen learning curve. Hop on Mumble and ask us any questions you have!