Introduction - REDACTED

Hey there just joined Star Citizen after watching it for a long while, got an email showing off this group and thought I’d enjoy it here. I"ve played arma in Milsim groups and the like so I hope to settle in nicely.

1 Like

Welcome, REDACTED! You should fit right in if you have played ARMA. Glad you accepted our invite. Once we get you plugged in, you’ll be able to join org operations and training events. Looking forward to having you around. Again, welcome to ADI!

Welcome to ADI! Glad to see you were able to find us. If you are from ARMA you’ll fit right in! A good amount of others have an do play it still.

Hi Aztek, Welcome to ADI. If you have played arma before ADI will be a good fit for you.

It was a pleasure to on board you, I apologize about the confusion but I hope to see you in the verse soon.

Hopefully SC is the Arma of Sci-Fi one day, it sure looks great in the mean time! Welcome to ADI Aztek!

Welcome to ADI! Good to have you onboard!

Welcome to ADI. SC opens up way more with a dedicated crew to play with, and that’s what you have joined. Look forward to flying with you soon.

Hey Aztek welcome to Atlas Defense Industries and to Star Citizen! If you’ve questions or concerns about either feel free to ask in mumble,discord, or here on the forums and someone’ll be around to help out. If you need backup just yell! So what aspects of SC appeal the most to you so far?

Welcome aboard Aztek!
Looking forward to flying with you in the verse.

Hey Aztek! It’s good to have experience joining us. I look forward to flying with you.

Welcome aboard ADI, Aztek! I am glad they changed your name away from REDACTED. But we are all happy that you chose ADI as your Star Citizen home. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them here, Discord (which I think is the best medium), or Mumble (probably the fastest when members are online). What divisions interest you? I can tell you Fleet Security is by far the best … :wink: Actually, they are all the best and whatever Division that suits you is the one you should join and don’t worry, you can transfer. ADI is about having fun, not torture.

What ship(s) do you have?

See you soon in the Verse!

Welcome Aztek! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home and will fit right in with Fleet Security. Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome to ADI Aztek. And welcome to Star Citizen, what everyone refers to as just SC. You’re more than welcome here. ADI is an awesome org not only for the experienced players but for those who are new to the game. Be sure to check out the mass ops when they arise, the Certs and don’t be shy about jumping onto Mumble and joining your new brothers and sisters in whatever happens to be going on. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome to ADI Aztek-277 :slight_smile:

Nice to have you with us.

See you in the Verse!

Hello Aztek and welcome to ADI! Sounds like you have some great gaming experience. Be sure to check out the cert training and Ops that are available. Again, welcome aboard and see you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI and i see you in the verse

I’m very new here too, but welcome to ADI - so far everybody has been very welcoming and extremely helpful. Hope to see you out there in The Verse.

So I suppose I should add an addendum to answer some of the questions I saw SC a long while ago but only just recently chose to pick it up I chose the Aurora pack and have maybe 5 hours into the game so far which primarily consists of doing delieverys for this nice man Wallace. So I’m as green as they come.

Welcome Aztek,

I’m glad you decided to get in the Verse. I hope Star Citizen lives up to the hype, It’s looking like it just might to me. Let me know if there is something I can help out with.

Honorspren