Introduction - Reaper_2501

Hello, I’ve been playing for just about a year. Me and a few friends started during the 3.19 Xeno threat. We made a org. Most of them quit so been solo a while. I met a couple guys from ADI at bar citizen at citizencon last year. I was interested in joining but was hesitant to leave the org I had made with my buddies. I have some ships but not really sure where I fit yet.

1 Like

Hey Reaper, welcome to the org! I can assure you that you’ve landed in a good place! Happy to chat through various org initiatives with you when I log later this evening!

Hello and Welcome to ADI Reaper!

The leadership here at ADI and its members are here to support and guide everyone through every step of the way - keep an eye out in Discord for persistant weekly daily and special events with ADI to help jumpstart your journey.

If you have any questions or need support with anything, feel free to reach out!

See you in the Verse!

Hey there Reaper! Welcome to ADI Bro!

Welcome in friend. There’s tons to do and tons of folks to do it with so take your time and see what fits best for you. Cheers!

Hello Reaper,
Welcome to ADI, and don’t hesitate to reach out if you ever need help. See you in the verse! o7

Welcome Reaper!

Welcome in from the cold. You’ll find that your patience in looking for the right org will be well rewarded here at ADI. While we are a large organization you’ll find everyone welcoming and friendly. Fly safe and make sure to join up for all the many organizational operations we participate in. It will refine your gameplay and greatly expand the enjoyment of everything SC has to offer. o7

Hi Reaper, wave away your fears. You landed in a group where you can find your fit in here for sure, even i did :stuck_out_tongue: You’ll like to be here in ADI!
See you in space o7

Welcome to ADI Reaper. we are glad to have you here and I look forward to seeing you in the game.

Welcome Reaper. Welcome to ADI. SC really opens up once you have had it for a while and understand it. An org like ADI is the place to be for max fun at that stage.

Welcome Reaper_2501!

Hey there, @Reaper_2501, and welcome! We have a lot of variety of group activities to try out, and you’re always free to join whatever you are interested in. Don’t forget to check out the ADI Calendar on the site and our Discord for all kind of events. Hope to see you soon!

Welcome to ADI Reaper

In situations like yours, I’ve always asked, “What do I not want to do?”

But for SC, consistently ask, “Where do I need to improve?”

You’ll get there. Patience and perseverance.

-LV