Introduction: Rastagamer

Hy people,

I’m 49 y.o. from Brazil, playing since the Atari ages, ex-programmer, father of 2 kids. Yeah, nerds get old but not much changes, except for the belly.

I will not make a boring list of all I played in life, but Eve Online is something I did for some years, running a corp of miners.

I can speak English, Spanish and Portuguese.

Currently I have a Cutlass Black.

2 Likes

Hi @RastaGamer, welcome to the org.

I also played EVE for the last several years very actively but honestly, the game became very passive for me, one of the only thing that I really miss is that amazing soundtrack.

What area of the game are you most interested in?

Well, I cannot give you an exact answer as I do not even spent more than some hours ingame. I guess I should try some roles before I can decide.

But in Eve I was a minner and hauler. And since I got a Cutlass Black, maybe there is not much options for now. But I can allways acquire another ship in future.

So I guess I’ll be in better position to answer that question in some days.

For now, I’ll be doing some experiments and start learning the basics.

Welcome to ADI RastaGamer! Make yourself comfortable and hope you enjoy yourself :slight_smile:

Hope to see you in the verse :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI RastaGamer. Ya, I hear ya regarding the belly. I missed both Eve and ED, I was in Skyrim at the time but it’s good we’re hooking up here in SC. I’m with the mining & salvage division. Mining just got introduced in the game this year and we were hopeful to see salvage next year but CIG just took salvage off the roadmap. Fortunately, there’s lots to do in mining. I look forward to seeing you in game.

Welcome Rastagamer. Glad you joined ADI. I’ve seen some videos on Eve but never played it. SC won’t have a player led economy but we will have an influence. The first person prospective should add to the immersion of the game. Take care and I hope to meet you in the Verse.

Welcome!

I also played Eve Online for a while. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Welcome, Rasta, glad to have you aboard! If you need any help with anything please don’t hesitate to ask. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Ah, yeah, the belly. I know that issue very well. Ah well, let’s blame it on the good life :slight_smile: For the rest, we indeed don’t change that much, do we? xD Getting older in body, but not in mind. Be well and see ya in space :wink:

Welcome to ADI rastagamer. see you in the verse