Introduction: RandomJen

Hi guys,

I’m a writer, a mom, and a gamer. I live in Joburg, South Africa. I love playing survival, RPG, and strategy games. I’m a gaming junkie, raised on old-school classics like Sim City and Quest For Glory.

I play a variety of games, including Strategy, Simulation, and RPG.

I started playing Star Citizen in October, and I have become completely addicted. I’m very excited about salvage and mining as a possible career path. I’m pretty laid back, and always happy to help where I can.

See you in the 'Verse
RandomJen

1 Like

Hi RandomJen

Welcome to ADI, and hello fellow South African :slight_smile:.
I started playing beginning of last year and could not stop, it is really addictive.

I’ve dabbled a bit into mining and now with the new refineries it should get even more interesting, what do you think of them?

What ship did you get to carry you through your adventure in SC?

Keep well and see you in the Verse.

Welcome to the team @RandomJen. I also started playing in Oct, and ADI taught me a lot about the game. See you out there in the verse!

1 Like

Hi RandomJen, welcome to ADI. What ship are you enjoying atm?

1 Like

I’m loving my Avenger Titan, to be honest. I enjoy the flexibility. I am trying to save enough cash to buy a Prospector in-game, but that’s not going too well. :confounded:

1 Like

Lol, hopefully teh saving isn’t going well because of all the other cool things to buy rather than the bugs.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI RandomJen. I really like your handle. I’m glad you joined the team. As the director of ADI’s Mining & Salvage may I also welcome you to the fold. I look forward to your participation in Mining & Salvage’s exercise ops.

1 Like

Hi!
You finally found your way here :slight_smile:
It was a nice day when I picked you up in Lorville.
Usually don’t pick up strangers with my Caterpiller.
See you in the verse :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad to see you finally made it to ADI, Random Jen. Welcome to the team. Looking forward to cracking rocks with you.
Hercules

1 Like

Howzit! :smiley:

I think refineries add a very interesting dynamic to mining as a career. I’m looking forward to exploring them in detail.

I First got the Aurora MR, but upgraded it to the Avenger Titan. I’m loving my little ship.

Welcome to ADI random jen, I hope you find what you are looking for here at ADI you have joined a great organized group to jump into SC with. Don’t forget to check the forums regularly to SIGN UP for any operations and training that interest you.

glad to have you on board.

Welcome to ADI! Titan is a solid ship, and good for a lot. Except mining :smiley: The refinery definitely adds a new dimension to the mining loop and makes it more involved. See you in the verse!

Hi

The Avenger is a cool little ship, very useful.

If you ever want to test out the Prospector or the Mole let me know.

Thank you :smiley:

I’ve been renting a prospector, trying to make some cash. I’m slowly seeing gains.

1 Like

That’s good, best way to learn the game and get use to making aUEC…

What is awesome now is that almost all the ships are now available in game, last year there were still many that you could not get.

Anyhow, see you on mumble some time and of course in the Verse.

1 Like

Hey there RandomJen,

Welcome to ADI and the verse. Mining is a great way to make some cash - also super relaxing in my opinion.

See ya in the verse!

Cheers,
Brookesy

1 Like

Welcome to the Team, RandomJen! I also do mining; would be happy to help out if you have any questions.

1 Like