Introduction-RageKicker

Greeting everyone, 63 year old Brit living in Kentucky. I’ve been playing video games since the C64 days. Always enjoyed Sims but SC is a whole different level for me! Looking foward to meeting new people and partaking in some fun game play.

Welcome to ADI, @RageKicker! You’ll find veteran gamers are not a rarity with this lot :grimacing:. Yeah, Star Citizen is basically my “everything” sci fi game experience.

We have in game events every week and a very active Discord (which I see you’ve found your way to). Once you get the lay of the land check out our calendar of events on this site and various Discord conversations, as there are plenty of gameplay opportunities to jump into. Hope to see you out there soon!

Heya @RageKicker! Never had a C64 (but always wanted one). I had a TRS-80 for a bit before I got a real PC. There’s lots to do here and a very active community! Welcome to ADI!

Welcome Rage. You’re truly a veteran of gaming then. Welcome to ADI. SC really is an exceptional game to get love from you :slight_smile:

Hi RageKicker and welcome to ADI! o7

Welcome to ADI Rage! CYA round the Verse!

Welcome to ADI RageKicker. we are glad to have you here and I look forward to seeing you in the game.

Hello and Welcome Rage!

See you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI RageKicker!

The handle reminds me of some old-school leadership that used to keep a metal trash can around for dramatic effect. We weren’t allowed to throw it away, still had to put a trash bag in it, and followed the rule of empty it out if it’s over half full at the end of the shift.

Leadership always stopped by to throw trash in it at the halfway mark. No more, no less.

Good times. -LV

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome, look forward to some fun hours together!

1 Like

RageKicker,

Good Ole’ Kentucky huh, spent quite some time in that state myself. Love me some Sims have not played in a while, need to get back into it.

Star Citizen is most defintely addictive, you will feel right at home. :slight_smile:

Welcome aboard

Hey Rage, welcome to the team. I’m originally from KY, we’ll have to chat!