Introduction - Qatux

Hi,

this is Qatux - the secondary account from waterwalker

Ummmm…welcome to ADI, @qatux?

Welcome back! Again! :slight_smile:

lol, somebody was paying attention in the staff meeting. welcome to the alt division

Welcome to the world Qatux.

Hello waterwalker. We welcome both of your accounts to Org. Take care and see you in the Verse.

Waterwalker, what could you possibly need 2 accounts for, you sneaky sly spy dog you.
I would have atleast had my alt be a pirate or something.

Hi Qatux, Welcome again to ADI! Why the second account?

Ah an alt account. Welcome to ADI No. 2!

This was before the meeting. I find it all a bit suspicious :thinking:

There is nothing suspicious here. It was stated a long time ago, that secondary/alt accounts needs to be part of ADI as well. As there was some parts of unclear information, what you need for an alt Account, it was more specified in the staff meeting

1 Like

hey cole, pirate won’t work, as all your accounts has to be in ADI and ADI is a no piracy ORG :wink:

for what i use my second account:

• have it running on my backup PC, if i want to test something in the verse
  • if a friend of mine want to try the game, he can logon on the second pc and we have some fun in the verse

And a lot of people, who have two accounts are using one account during the alpha and buy ships during concept sales to support the game but want to start playing with a starter account, with only a small ship. There are already Vids on YouTube from people, who starts with a starter ship and work their way up to a prospector or a caterpillar ingame with renting/buying etc.

I was just playing. I was actually hoping that the the alt accounts were something secretive and to do with future training. Abushes on org ops and what not.
I’m really struggling ATM with PvP.