Introduction: PvtSlayer1

hey all just dropping a thread to introduce myself. Look forward to getting some pews in with you

Welcome to ADI, hope you enjoy the game and see you in the verse.

Welcome aboard, Pvtslayer. Lots of pewpew to be done. Hopefully the turret changes in 3.10 make turrets a force to be reckoned with. See you in the 'verse.

Hi Pvtslayer1,

A warm pew pew welcome to ADI. Is there any type of pew pew pewing that you like the most, ex. Bounty hounting, FPS, pvp fighter pilot or manning turrets that you enjoy the most?

Either way there will be many opportunities to pew pew together with org members in ADI.

Once again, welcome too ADI and I am looking forward to pew pewing with you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI! Let the pewpewing commence :smiley: If you have a hankering to get some action in, ask whoever is hanging in mumble and you can either build or join a party in no time. See you in the verse!

Hey Pvtslayer, welcome to ADI

Welcome to ADI PvtSlayer1. Catch you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI, hope to see you around too.

Hello Pvtslayer, Welcome to ADI. Glad you joined us. This is a great group of people to get in some pwes in with. see you in the verse.

Hi and welcome to ADI! If you see me on and wanna go flying then dont hesitate to ask and i will definitely be down to pew. See ya in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI Pvtslayer1. I’m glad you joined the team.

Welcome Pvtslayer! Join a group doing some bounty hunting and you will get allot of chances to pew-pew :slight_smile:

Hi and welcome to ADI!
You are always welcome to join us on mumble so we can get some folks together and do some pew pew in the verse!
I hope so get a chance and hunt some pirated with you soon =)