Introduction: proximan

Hi togehter,

I am proximan. For short Version just call me proxi.

I started star citizen just a few days before.
I stated Mom playing with world of warcraft and already played EVE online for a few years. Actually I am more interested in mining, transportation and so on. But I am also interested to have a look to other aspects of the game. I am not yet fixed to special aspects of the game.

Regards, proxi

Welcome to the team, Proxi! You have joined a great bunch of people. We can definitely help you with your mining desires by getting a group to go on a mining run together. I look forward to meeting you in game. See you in the verse!

-Saphnon

Welcome to ADI proximan. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to seeing you in game.

welcome to ADI proxi glad to have you jon this overwhelming bunch of misfits

Hey Proximan, welcome to ADI
What ship do you have? Whenever you are free, hop on mumble and hang out with us. Its always a great time around here whether its just casual play or in an org op.
Hope to see you around and if you need anything, feel free to hit me up on discord.
Sum Dum Bum

Welcome to ADI. Mining and transportation are probably a couple of the safest careers to choose from, but of course there is always the pirates waiting in the dark for ya! Of course fleet security got your back :wink: ADI has several career divisions all with great leadership and organization :slight_smile: hope to catch ya in mumble soon!

Welcome, we are so excited to have you! :grin:

Welcome to ADI, there is a wealth of experience and knowledge in this group so you’ll learn quickly!Hopefully we’ll fly together soon!

Welcome to ADI proximan, see you out in the 'verse.

I actually have a Avanger Titan, Mustang Alpha and the Freelance.
Just trying to get some credits and gat a rough understanding of the game

Welcome proxi!
I’d say hop on Mumble and play with some other ADI members. That’s a nice way to get a good understanding of how the game works. And if you need mining tips/spots, hit me up on Discord!

Welcome to ADI, proxi! I think you will find this game is a lot more fun with friends than to go at alone. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I hope to see you in the verse!

Welcome Proxi. Glad to have more folks haulin’ and mining out there. I think there is gonna be a really exciting set of skills needed for mining by the time it is all said and done. Much less than just go here, click click click and go here and get paid. Makes it much more exciting!

A lot of experts here to help you out (unfortunately not me) so feel free to ask questions!

Welcome to ADI Proxi. There’s no denying the importance of behind the line jobs.

Welcome aboard proxi! Mining and Transportation are great, as you said, there are many other aspects to the game. We encourage you to try them all. (sans piracy obviously) :grin:
See you in the verse!