Introduction PrideEvans

Hello friends how are you my name is pride Evans I recently joined the organisation In hopes of learning more about the game I understand that star citizen is more than just a space simulation and what you can learn from this simulation exceeds even the game itself The same skills that you learn here can be applied in the real world , and the same real world skills that you learned in the real world could be applied here My goal with this organisation is to grow to master the aspects of the universe, To teach commanders the skills of the game To make new connections while doing so I look for to meeting you all

2 Likes

Welcome to the best Org in the verse Pride. Looking forward to seeing you out there soon.
Hercules

Welcome to the team Pride. I am doing well thanks. How long have you been playing SC?

Welcome to ADI PTE00. Iā€™m glad you joined the team. I look forward to see you in-game.

Hi PTE00 welcome to ADI. You looking forward to the Baby festival in 3.12?

Welcome in!

Hi PrideEvans

Welcome to ADI.

Hop onto mumble some time and hang out with us.

See you in the verse.

Hey there Pride welcome to ADI Sir!
Glad to have you here =) you are in luck sir there are tons of people to meet here at ADI as well as tons of skills to master in game so far . Looking forward to watching you grow and we will see you in game =)