Introduction post - BTheShep

Hi all,

Thanks for invite for joining this organization. Was kinda surprise since I just joined SC not long ago. Took me a while to join in on the forums as well, but well here I am. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the organization and SC. If you have any questions please jump into Mumble or Discord; you’ll find people who are eager to help. We’re glad you’re here and I look forward to flying with you soon. See you around the Verse.

Hi BTheShep, welcome to ADI and Star Citizen. Hope you enjoy the game. See you in the verse.

Welcome back to ADI Bee. You have to forgive me. I’m a beekeeper and couldn’t resist. Don’t be shy about involving yourself; in game or on Discord, Mumble and the Forums. There’s a strong mentoring spirit among our membership. Glad to have you on the team.

Hey BTheShep! Welcome to ADI. I’m glad you’re here :smiley:
See you in the verse!

Thanks for the welcomes everyone :slight_smile:

Welcome BTheShep! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Like the others have said, welcome to ADI BTheShep. An active dedicated org is the best way to get into DC and help you through the initial confusion that is bound to occur from time to time. Look forward to flying with you soon

Pleasure to meet you BT !! welcome to the org and the game. I look forward to flying with you.

Welcome to ADI Shep see you in the verse!

Hazard

Heyo BTheSheep, welcome to ADI. Glad you chose the path of light and look forward to flying with you in the verse.

Glad you are with us.
Check out the org ops, they are very fun and you will learn alot.
See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI. You’ll love it here. We have a great group!

Welcome to ADI, TheShep. Hope to see you out there with us!

You can find me in my Avenger Titan if you want :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the ADI Home Page B! I hope you take it one step further and become a full member! Nice picture of your Titan! I hope to see you soon in the Verse!

Thanks. Hoping today is a better day. Yesterday was too buggy for me.

Welcome to ADI, glad to have you with us, cant wait till i see you in the verse

Welcome to the Organization BTS! Don’t worry about timing its all in what works and how things roll out. Feel free to ask questions about Star Citizen the org or just shoot the breeze here on the forums, in the discord, or in mumble :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome aboard B! ADI is super fun. See you in the 'Verse! o7

1 Like