Introduction: PlasticDeath

Hi all! I’m 37, UK based and am usually in the realms of regular play frequency when work isn’t sending me off somewhere, with occasional binging when life (wife) allows. Only just taken the plunge into SC after looking for a new persistent game to really get into. I’m looking forward to being part of something as big and organised as ADI in such a massive universe. I would like to play a fair bit more and see the profession mechanics develop before nailing down a role. Currently exploration and support roles look promising but happy to go anywhere a hand is needed.

Thanks!

PS - I’m on hols until the weekend so will not be able to onboard / get in game until then.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI!

Yes exploration and support are very very important. In my opinion SC will be the most immersive game tech will be able to offer us for some time. (Just by the amount of backers on will realise that there is a lot of hope and hype in this project)

I hope that we will be able to chat further on Mumble about this facinating dude! And once again welcome to ADI buddy.

TR0PHY

Thank you!

Yep, like everyone it seems I ended up pledging more than I initially planned to after really exploring the aims of the project, as you rightly say the backers know how epic this could end up being.

Looking forward to talking soon!

1 Like

Hi there and welcome to ADI good to have someone else from the UK here whereabouts are you from I’m from the north up in Liverpool and I know what you mean about getting a chance to play when the wife lets you lol.
Well just jump on when you get a chance and we’ll get you all sorted out mate good to speak to you and hope to see you about soon

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI Death. I’'m glad you chose to join the team. I look forward to playing with you.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI. Good to have you with us. I look forward to flying with you soon, although the time difference might be an issue for me there.
See you in the verse

1 Like

Welcome to the ORG,
No problem about time, as real life comes first.
But we’re certainly happy your with us.
when you get chance, keep an eye on the forums as we post certs and ops.
Hope to see you around.

1 Like

Hi Plasticdeath and welcome to ADI.
Always good to have some more european folks here to fill the ranks ^^.
Looking forward to fly with you soon!

-Alex

1 Like

Welcome! Looking forward to playing with you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the org @PlasticDeath,

Hope to see you in the verse and fly with you, I am also most interested in supporting roles.

2 Likes

Hi PlasticDeath and welcome to ADI.
SC is grate choice and is very presistent game plus you are in grate ORG with plenty Carracks explaration crew see you soon man…

1 Like

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

I live down in Kent, just outside of London down in the balmy south. Very much looking forward to helping development the game and the org!

1 Like

Yo, Plastic! Welcome, mate! What ship you got?

Greetings from across the pond :wink:

1 Like

Hey! Currently a Freelancer MIS and a Connie Aquila. Would love a ‘bucc but I think I’ve bought enough…

1 Like

Indeed. With persistance around the corner, one could already start to get some ingame “permanent” assets inbetween patches that really have to get reset.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @PlasticDeath. No worries about real life taking priority over gaming, we wouldn’t have it any other way. Once you get on boarding finished up and have some time to explore just jump into mumble. Will be good to fly with you.

1 Like

Fingers crossed that persistence comes in sooner rather than later, also hopefully not a big reset when beta starts

1 Like

@PlasticDeath I lived in Westerham in Kent for 6 years lol. And my wife from Welling what are the chances of that lol

1 Like

Welcome, Plastic, glad to have you aboard! If you need any help or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask , we’re always here to help. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

1 Like

You’re kidding me,I live in Ide Hill! I could walk to Westerham!