Introduction: PilotZexen

Hello, everyone! I am prior military and appreciate the chain of command structure. I’ve never played Star Citizen but am excited to get started. I’ve purchased the Cutlass Black package and a Logitech G X56 HOTAS. Hope to meet you all soon!

5 Likes

Hey PilotZexen, great to have you onboard at ADI! Looking forward to flying with you in the 'verse.

1 Like

Hey PilotZexen, I’m excited to have you here. Looking forward to seeing you around mumble, discord, and the verse! happy to help with whatever I can! See ya around!

1 Like

Hey there, Zexen! Welcome to ADI and to Mission Support Services. You joined at a very good point in the games development, with Medical Gameplay just about to drop to Live. See you in the 'verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI and thank you for your service. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

1 Like

Welcome to the org!

Hey, Zexen. You’re off to a good start, Cutty Black is a great all-rounder. Word of advice about the x56 - if you start getting phantom button presses intermittently off the throttle, try turning off the LEDs and putting it on a powered USB hub by itself. If it can’t draw enough power to satisfy itself it gets a bit squirrely.

1 Like

Greetings,
Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI! Welcome to the universe of Alpha Testing, where your greatest competition is against the glitch, I mean “feature”, they are working on. The Cutty Black is a great ship. Highly versatile. I trust you will find the structure of ADI familiar, and the members friendly and helpful, as I have. Hope to see you around the 'verse!

1 Like

Canny choice. Welcome to ADI!

Great to have you here! I’ve yet to try HOTAS at all… so let me know how it is!

1 Like

Hey PilotZexen welcome to ADI! happy to have you with us, i hope to see you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome aboard! The Cutlass is a good choice as well as the X-56s. Let me know if I can help you with the HOTAS as I have the same (and the Cutty too).

Welcome to ADI @MedicZexen ! The cuttie is probably the most versitile “starter” ship. It can manage to do most of the game loops.

Hello and welcome to ADI! I have a Cutlass Black and absolutely love it. I look forward to seeing you in the 'Verse!

1 Like

Hi PilotZexen and welcome to ADI.

I’m glad you joined the org, I’m looking forward to flying with you in a Op. If you have any questions or need assistance do not hesitate to ask.

1 Like

Hello everyone! Hope this works

1 Like