Introduction - Pho7onic

Hey! I’m Pho7onic, and I am applying to join ADI! This Org seems very well thought out, and that is something I have been looking for. After looking through the information, I’d like to be considered for Atlas Defense Industries!

Thanks!

I see you are being onboarded atm so welcome to our little family :smiley:

Hello Pho7onic,

Was a pleasure to onboard you today. Great to have you and your flight sim experience onboard., it will be a really useful addition to the exploration division. o7

Hi and welcome @Pho7onic to ADI glad to see you with us and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Greetings Pho7onic,

Welcome on board. Joining ADI is a good decision. Specially if you like to fly, discover the space with your friends and new friends, with fun. If you need help or just follow some conversations, simply come to discord or mumble.

See you in di/mu or in the verse

Hey there Pho7onic and welcome to the family.

I hope to meet you in mumble soon. If you have any questions, just drop in on Discord or Mumble and ask. Of course you can come to Mumble just for fun aswell.

See you around.

Greetings from Switzerland

Welcome to ADI. Nice to get to know to you. Looking forward to flying with you.

Hey,
Good to have you with us. If you have any questions, about the org or the game, feel free to contact me. I also have a nice selection of ships to fly if you want to try out a new ship. Ad me here, [url]https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/dethisnear[/url], I’ve already followed you so next time we are on at the same time we should be able to see each other!
Safe flying,
deth

Welcome Pho7onic,

Thanks for the thumbs up regarding how well ADI is viewed. That’s something we take seriously here, and we’re glad we appealed to you :wink: We’re also very excited to have you on-board with us. Be sure to check out some of the supported games that ADI supports as we wait for 3.0 to drop. You can also hang out on Mumble and get to know a few of our many members…you can get answers to questions and become familiar with a little of ADIs game style by doing so. We also hold a ADI hosted Friday night flight night for both EU and US based players, which you are welcome to join either/both if you so choose.

Either way, be sure to let us know if you have any questions and we look forward to getting to know more about you. Welcome once again! :smiley:

Hey there Pho7onic - it looks like everyone else hit all of the major points - so all I will say is welcome to our community and to the ADI family. I ope to see you around mumble and don’t hesitate to join me in any games.

Welcome to ADI. Its a great place and is crazy helpful and organized. I can’t wait to see how we learn and grow as a group. I am on Friday nights and always down to talk.

Hey Pho7onic!

Welcome to ADI, you made a great choice. I see you’ve already discovered some important benefits being in this Org offers.
I’ve found everyone was more than happy to assist when I needed as well. You can find a lot of valuable info on our forums, check 'em out.

I’m looking for to flights together for the greater good as well. Hope you can make it out to a flight night in the near future.

See you online.