Introduction: PhantomSpider

Hi, PhantomSpider here, playing since 2014 :slight_smile: I like long flights in the moonlight , hunting for precious stones in the stormy plains of Daymar. I hope to be useful in anyway I can. Looking forward to get to know you all!.

PS

Hi PhantomSpider
Glad you joined ADI, Looking forward to flying with you in the verse :smile:

Hi PhantomSpider,

Welcome to the org!

Agreed, mining is fun in this game :slight_smile: Hope to see you on a mining op soon

Hi Phantom,
Welcome to ADI. What have you been doing those long flights in?

Hello @PhantomSpider and warm welcome to ADI!

Sounds like you are enjoying the game and I totally agree. With the new planettech v4 there are alot of beautiful places to explore.
Looking forward to getting to know you 'verseside.
Cheers,
SirToadie

Hi @PhantomSpider,

Welcome to ADI.

Star Citizen sure is something extra. I have been playing on and off and I just love the sense of 1:1 scale and where they are going with planet tech, water surface etc. I can’t wait to explore the re-entry effects when you are landing on planets.

Mining is fun as well, I wish they get the refinery decks done but above all introduce a small refinery ship if they are not going to go with the prospector and mole having some type of filter to filter out inert materials.

Hey PhantomSpider,

Make sure you check out the sunsets on Hurston, they are worth waiting for!

Cya around!

-Kristo

Welcome PhantomSpider,
The planes of Daymar are looking better than ever in 3.10. Have fun!

Welcome to ADI, PhantomSpider, if you have any questions or need any help please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always glad to help. Looking forward to flying with you in The Verse!

Welcome to ADI! Lots of ways to be useful, I’m sure we can fix you up with something :wink: See you in the verse!