Introduction - Peo Pagani

Hello

I am a newcomer on SC. I am french but almost fluent english speaking.

I am trying to learn about the game and involve in team missions of any kinds, but for now, I am a very bad pilot ^^

Hope to see you soon in game and fly alongside

Peo

2 Likes

Welcome Peo, sorry i couldn’t join you for the onboarding I did expect 2 at the same time. Look forward to speaking with you soon.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI website Peo! I will further welcome you once you become a member.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Peo! You’ll be flying like a pro in no time!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Peo! Don’t worry about your flying, everyone is learning, and we have plenty of players who can help. :smiley:

2 Likes

Fabled is correct and besides, bugs in the game, can make the best pilots look bad. Like anything else, flying takes practice.

1 Like

Welcome PeoPagani! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI PeoPagani. I’m sure there’s plenty of experienced pilots here to teach you the ropes!
See you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome Peo!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Peo Pagani hope to fly with you soon :smiley:

Hazard

1 Like

Heyo Peo, welcome to the Org. Glad you joined. If you looking to learn, we have lots of folks who know a lot. Just ask if you need anything.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI PeoPagani! Aswell as welcome to Star Citizen. Hope to see you one so we can get some flight time in!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Peo. This is a great org for players starting out in the game; many things to learn and skills to pick up to advance your game. You’ll see there’s a strong mentoring spirit here among the veteran players so don’t be shy about involving yourself in the forums, on Discord or in game on mumble. See you in the game.

1 Like

Welcome to both Star Citizen and to Atlas Peo and you’ve come to the right place! Ask questions in the forums, in mumble, and discord and never hesitate to ask for help out and about in the Universe :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to SC and Atlas!

1 Like

As promised, welcome aboard to ADI Pagani! I hope you find your new SC home as welcoming and comfortable as we do? What Division interested you and what ship(s) do you plan to purchase? See you soon in the Verse!

1 Like

Hi Peo glad your part of the team, see you in the verse

1 Like

Welcome to ADI and I hope you enjoy your new home and see you in the Verse!

1 Like