Introduction ParadoxSteel

Hello everyone, I just started playing star citizen at the beginning of may and I am looking forward to learning more about it. I am currently going to school for cybersecurity and I happen to work night shift. so I’ll be on at all hours of my days off.

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI, ParadoxSteel. I think you’ll enjoy it here. Now back to the OB!

Hey Paradox, good to have you! See you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI ParadoxSteel. ADI is a great org for players starting out in the game. There’s so much to do and there is a strong mentoring instinct among the veteran players in ADI. I particularly enjoy our mass ops. I look forward to running ops with you soon.

1 Like

Welcome ParadoxSteel! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. What ships are you currently flying and area of gameplay that interests you the most? Hope to fly with you soon!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Paradox see you in the verse!

Hazard

1 Like

Hey there Paradox, welcome to ADI. We definitely have a lot of experienced players that can help you learn. Not to mention, the game is currently in that nothing to lose state, so its a great time to learn the core mechanics. See you in the verse.

1 Like

Hi ParadoxSteel, Welcome to the ADI. Hope to see you in the verse.

1 Like

Greetings ParadoxSteel! Welcome to ADI. We’re a friendly bunch and if you have any questions about SC feel free to ask! Fly Safe! o7

1 Like

Awesome! glad to have you with us ParadoxSteel!
this place is great.
cybersecurity seems daunting to me but i hear its quite a lucrative field.
If your times off coincide with our Org Ops times you should check them out, they are fun and you learn tons.
See you around and in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI PAradoxSteel! Sounds like you’re keeping a tough schedule, glad we can be included in it!

1 Like

Welcome to the grand adventure of Star Citizen and to the org as well Paradox! I know its rough with a night shift but you’ll get around the 'Verse in no time!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! Glad to have you with us.

Welcome to ADI, glad to have you with us

Welcome to ADI my fellow Cybersecurity colleague! It would be kind of cool if they added hacker games in Star Citizen as some point. Or perhaps some would see that as cool, others may see it as work that never ends? … LOL. Anyway, you almost slipped by me since Real Life has been dramatic lately but I caught you. So welcome to your new Star Citizen home and enjoy the field of Cybersecurity, both I enjoy very much (ADI and Cybersecurity)! What ship(s) do you plan to have and what Division do you want to go into? Hopefully see you soon in the verse!