Introduction Painless-50cal

Hi all, I’m Painless-50cal. I am O so vary new to Star Citizen, wow what a learning carve but I’ve been gaming ever since the Atari game system came out, remember Pong and Asteroids. LOL My kids gave me that name when we first started playing Call of Duty. Being prier service, I know the benefits of cover and concealment. So I would hide in bushes and with a 50 cal sniper rifle and a thermal scope and Cause Chaos. I am always a time player and I like to be good at what I do. Hope to meet you all soon. Painless

1 Like

Hey there! Its my pleasure to be the first to welcome you to ADI! The learning curve is steep but we are here to help! Hope to see you out in the Verse!

Love the name!
Haha!

Welcome @Painless-50cal to ADI
Great to see a new face to the game and the org.
If you need anything please do let us know and see you in the verse!

Welcome Painless to ADI! I started with an Atari too, and one of my fav games was Asteroids! Epic was giving away a free version of a new Asteroids game that I grabbed a little while ago, but I haven’t had a chance to check it out yet. It’s in my backlog along with hundreds of other games that I’ve said I’ll play, but then end up playing nothing but Star Citizen :smiley: If you have any questions about anything feel free to drop me a line, and looking forward to meeting you in Mumble and the verse soon!

Welcome to ADI Painless-50cal, and thank you for your service. I look forward to seeing you in ADI’s org ops.

@Painless-50cal Call of Duty pro huh, glad to know we have an ACE Sniper on the team, looking forward to seeing you on Org Operations.

Welcome aboard

Welcome to ADI and don’t hesitate to ask questions on mumble or discord. Tons of knowledge in ADI.

Welcome to ADI. You will fit in just fine with the rest of us. I do miss those old call of duty days though, quite a nostalgia trip that game is.

Greetings Painless,

Welcome aboard ADI! The name is spot on - looking forward to seeing you out there in the verse.

Cheers

Welcome to ADI @Painless-50cal, looks like soon we will have more ways to be covert in SC. There is always some thing going on, and never hurts to have some extra recon. If you have any questions feel free to reach out, hope to see you in the verse!!

Welcome to ADI! The game is a huge learning curve even to some other space games on the market. If you have any questions feel free to reach out. Look forward to playing with you, see you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI. Great bunch of people we have here with tons of knowledge. Don’t be afraid to reach out if you want to play, I’m not the most knowledgeable but I’ve been with the project for 10 years now so i know a decent amount or know where to find the info.

Greetings Painless-50cal! I have my Atari-2600 setup here to my left :wink: I think you will find lots of us in the org have similar looong gaming careers! Welcome!

Thank you all for the great welcome. Hope to start Basic training tonight. I did not see a sign-up list so
I’ll be there at 7pm.

Welcome to the Org @Painless-50cal. I hope to see you in the Verse! If I don’t I hope you are watching my back while I rush enemy encampments. :smile:

Glad to have you onboard @Painless-50cal

Welcome to ADI!
Need anything give me a shout always happy to help