Introduction - Orangejuice49

Hello I’m Orangejuice49 or Orange. I’ve been playing Star Citizen since 2016. I’ve also been playing Arma in organized units since 2018, (currently unit leader for the Black Templars with 171 members), and I was looking for an experience similar to Arma units in Star Citizen. I had an invite from JayC in 2017 that I found today when I was going through my account and I noticed that the group leadership came from Arma, which is exactly what I was looking for. I really enjoy flying, especially big ships, so I’d like to eventually get to Fleet Security and use my Polaris but either transport pilot or protection pilot look good since you can’t go straight to Fleet Security. I won’t be back home until the tenth, but I wanted to apply now so I’m ready to go when I get back.

Hello Orange! Welcome to ADI and looking forward to meeting you in the verse

Welcome, Orange! I’m glad you ran across that old email from JayC and followed up.

Looking forward to seeing you in-game!

Howdy Orange and welcome to ADI!

Welcome aboard Looking forward to your adding your experience with the entire ADI team

Welcome aboard !

Just some day 1 advice:
Try to stay on Mumble & Discord often so find your rhythm playing with us AND so you don’t miss out on activities!

:smile:

Hi and welcome to ADI. Keep in touch and informed. Many Opportunities to progress are at your fingertips. Make use of our Discord and Mumble channels. In our ranks are experts in buiding, and setting yourself and your computer to get maximum performance and enjoyment from the game. Not to mention the pool of experience in the verse itself. Good luck and have fun

Welcome to ADI and Welcome to the 'Verse!

Welcome OrangeJuice! I wish you great success and I’m looking forward meeting you in the verse. I’m new to the org aswell!

Manu

Hello Orange! nice to see more Arma players getting into SC, see you in space bud o7

Welcome to ADI Orange! Glad you’ve joined us!

Heya Orange! Welcome in to ADI! Never played Arma, but I’ve heard good things about it. Hope to see you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI Orange!!!

welcome to the ADI family

That’ll be a perfect time to roll in too with 3.23 popping off.

Hope to see you fully indoc’d into ADI.

Welcome. -LV

Welcome to ADI Orange. Whenever I see Orange written anywhere, it just reminds me of REM song lol.

Hey Orange! welcome!