Introduction - oMNiCRoN_P2501

Hi all,

I have been paying games from a C64 onwards; I am a StarCitizen backer from the start.

Currently i have the following ships in my hanger:

MM

Perseus

Prospector (thinking of changing it to a Vulture)

Hope to see you all in the verse.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome to ADI Omnicron!

Super excited to have you here and if you need anything at all reach out!

If you are looking to get into Salvage, there are plenty of folks here, including myself, with Reclaimers and Vultures who enjoy salvaging.

See you in the Verse!

Greetings @oMNiCRoN_P2501

Glad to have you on board at ADI! I am guessing you do a fair bit of mining / bit of a jack of all trades? Vulture is definitely really cool tho!

Glad to have you onboard! Cheers,

Welcome oMNi, it was an honor to help onboard you and I look forward to successful missions together!

Welcome aboard Omnicron! Glad to have you with us!

Welcome to ADI - we’ve had a lot of promising folks joining recently and it’s an exciting time. See you out in the verse!

Hello Omni,
Welcome to ADI, and don’t hesitate to reach out if you ever need help. See you in the verse! o7

oMNi Welcome to ADI

Always love seeing another GitS fan.

Heck yeah! As someone who has the Polaris, AFAIK the Perseus’s bigger bro, We’d absolutely shred out there lol

Old C64 gamer myself so a very welcome hello to you too! I wish I’d found SC and especially ADI sooner. They’ve been a great help. Vulture will be a big money maker for you. Salvage is a good career path (Until they nerf it) But one you can always make in game coin with. Fly safely, see you soon in the Verse. o7

Hi Omnicron and very welcome aboard!
You’ll like to be an ADI space tribesman! See you in space bud o7

Welcome to ADI oMNiCRon. we are glad to have you here and I look forward to seeing you in the game.

Welcome to ADI Omniman. This shall be fun for a new comer. SC has so much to offer. Wonder what will happen when MM comes out :slight_smile:

Welcome oMNiCRoN_P2501! I played the heck out of Bards Tale and Apache AH64; both on C64.

Welcome, welcome, oMNi! I go way back too in gaming (Apple IIe) and SC. We’ve got a lot of gaming vets here in ADI so I think you’ll fit right in. Our Discord is a great place to start getting the lay of the land and to get in on some team play. Hope to see you there!

Proctor