Introduction of Star_Nick

hey im Star_Nick a new player hoping to make some friends and play sc. Im not that good at sc but thats why im here

3 Likes

Nice to meet you Star_Nick welcome to ADI. There’s plenty going on here so you’ll be kept very busy with plenty of support with the learning curve.

Welcome aboard Star_Nick! Join in on the mumble chat for any help or if you just want to see a ship. o7

Hi Star_Nick, Welcome to ADI. Hope to see you in game.

Practice makes perfect. Welcome to ADI

Welcome to ADI Star_Nick. I too was not very good when I started until I joined ADI. Have learnt so much being here and you will too. Come join us on mumble and we will gladly show you how things are done.

Welcome to ADI Star_Nick dont worry we were all not very good at one point and there are plenty of people around to help you get better. Im with our C&T Division let me know if you have questions or need any help regarding transporting of cargo and vehicles i hope you have fun see you in the verse!

Glad to have ya. We have lots of people in the org that are very familiar with pretty much every type of thing to do in the game so ask around and we can get you going. Cheers!

Greetings,
Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI! I trust you will find the members of ADI inviting and always willing to help. Check out the Calendar for trainings and Org Ops. They are great ways to learn all aspects of the game. Hope to see you around the 'verse!

Welcome Star_Nick! Star Citizen has a big learning curve, but we’re all here to help. See ya in the verse!