Introduction of RemcoNL

Hi Everyone,
My name is Remco, and I’m a 33 y/o filmmaker from the Netherlands.
I am a complete newbie when it comes to gaming in the 21st century.
Pretty sure the last game I’ve played was Super Mario Kart (the original one).
Came across Star Citizen recently, and slowly got my feet wet.
I love where the game is going and enjoy spending time in the Verse.
Although, I do feel a little guilty when I’m gaming and could be doing more important things.

I think ADI is by far the best org for me to join. You had me at the three basic rules.
And everyone I’ve spoken to so far has been really nice.

I would love to grow my gameplay to a level where I can be useful to others in the game.
And well, have fun playing together.

Looking forward to meeting all of you.

Welcome Remco.
I think you will like being a part of ADI. I have found that everyone here is pretty nice and easy to get along with. I agree that the three rules was also one of the reasons that I joined ADI, and I have found that everyone here plays by those rules.

I look forward to hanging out with you in the verse.

Cheers, Remco.

I look forward to meeting you too. There are a lot of members who will be willing to give you some points in game.

What ship are you flying now?

Welcome to ADI Remco! This org is awesome because there is a wide range of skills and everyone has a part to play. As a film maker, I’m sure you’ll have a good eye for creating some spectacular footage from the Verse. Looking forward to flying with you!

Cheers,
Durthar

Hi Remco,

Welcome to ADI! It certainly sounds like you found the right place, and we are happy to have you here. Any ships in particular you want to try out? I know myself and a few others are always happy to spawn ships for people to try out. Looking forward to talking with you in Mumble.

Hey Remco! I have enjoyed chatting with you and I’m glad you were able to figure out the joining process. The great thing about ADI is the variety of knowledge and experience. If you want to learn, this org is a great place for it. Our members are social and friendly. I have learned so much from being here and I hope you are able to do the same. Welcome to the community and I will see you in the verse!

Wow guys, that’s some serious love.

Very happy to be here.

Currently flying my Freelancer most of the time. Still have a Mustang Alpha as a backup. And because I’m a subscriber try and put in a couple of hours on the ship of the month. But haven’t played that much with the Conny jet.

Definitely looking into capturing some in-game footage, but I’m having a lot to learn.

Thanks for the warm welcome.
See you soon

The freelancer is a mighty ship!

I mainly fly a cutlass black and the vanguard.

You know, I still haven’t flown a Mustang yet. The people who own it absolutely love it.

Dag Remco,

Welcome to ADI nice to see another Dutch citizen joining Star Citizen and ADI.
Catch you soon on mumble.

Bye changenl

Hello RemcoNL, and Welcome. It is okay to give yourself permission to Play !

Welcome to ADI Remco! I LOVE the look of the Freelancer, I’d like to get one myself. Although I’ve never actually been in one yet, unfortunately, it really reminds me of the Serenity from the Firefly series. So, what aspects of game play interest you the most right now? What professions do you think you’ll pursue in SC? If you have any questions please let us know. PMs are welcome here or in Discord any time. Welcome to the team!

Hello RemcoNL welcome to ADI! you have to start somewhere, jump on Mumble and hangout, plenty of us around willing to lend a hand and help you out, make sure to read the forums and try to make one of the training sessions lots of fun! hope to see you in the Verse’

Hi Remco, glad to have you with us in ADI!

You shouldn’t be worried about your skills, every set of hands is useful, and we’re all happy to help you learn!

Welcomed ADI, this is going to be pretty exciting for you star citizen and PC gaming is a whole new world. Please feel free to join mumble and ask questions. Everyone is pretty nice and always looking to help people get started.