Introduction of Paul045

Hi there, i really like star citizen.
The things i have done so far in the game are cargohauling and some asteroid mining.
I have also done some packagedeliveries.
Despite all of that my main focus lies with bountyhunting right now (PVE)
I hope to practise my flying with this community because i tried pvp and i am somewhat bad at it.

Hello Paul, and very welcome into the ADI tribe :call_me_hand:
You’ve found the right place to increase your skills at any SC field of activities you’ll focus on, you’ll be happy here.
See you in space!

Welcome to the team

You came to a fantastic place to learn flying, we have folks who are extremely skilled and are great instructors. Keep an eye out on the calendar for classes and feel free to jump in chat and join up with a group. See you in the verse

Welcome to ADI Paul045!

Hey @Paul045, welcome to ADI! You’ll get lotttts of practice flying here, and doing bountyhunting :slight_smile: There’s also lots of opportunity to learn tips for doing bunker and other PVE on foot, which many people prefer vs PVP. Hope to see you around the 'Verse soon!
:taco:

Welcome to ADI Paul. I totally understand your standing re PvP, I’m the same way. Don’t pass up on the opportunity to sign up for our Salvage Event on Wednesdays. Loads of fun are to be had and it’s usually very profitable. i hope to see you there.

Hey! Welcome into ADI, looking forward to seeing you in the verse for sure! :smile:

Paul045,

Welcome Aboard!!!

Recommend you sign up for Marine Basic Training during the week.

Thanks

Welcome aboard Paul!

Hello and welcome to ADI, I look forward to playing with you. What is your Division? What is your favorite ship so far? What did you cargo haul in and what did you mine in? What is your favorite combat that you have used so far?

Welcome to ADI! look forward to seeing you in the verse. The FS and CSS folk are great and have learnt several things form them!

Welcome to ADI @Paul045
If you’re lloking for practice checkout the calendar, there are scheduled trainings.

See you in the verse o7