Introduction- Nightwulf45

I come from a gaming back ground with many years spent in WoW, Star Wars Galaxies, and Everquest. I have tried most MMO’s out even if its for a few months. I am bouncing between BF1, Star Citizen, and BF4. I have been following SC’s progress for about two years and finally made the leap last week. I got the invite on the RSI forum and thought ADI would be a good fit for me. I have a family so I understand life comes first , but I also take gaming very seriously.

Thank all,

Nightwulf45

Hi and welcome @Nightwulf45 to ADI glad to see you with us and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Hey there Nightwulf

And welcome to the family.
You will find alot of poeple that have the same game interests as you in here.
Coming to say hi now.

Have fun and see ya.

Greetings from Switzerland

Hello Nightwulf45,

Was a pleasure to onboard you today. I hope you will enjoy being part of ADI.

WOOOO! MMOs!
I am a former MMOer myself - played WoW far more than it was healthy.

However, I am happy to say I kicked that addiction and moved onto a whole slew of other video game addictions (Star Citizen included).

Happy to see that you are joining us in the Star Citizen world as a backer - just be sure to keep your wallet away from the computer while you are logged into RSI - you would be surprised how fast that website can suck your hard earned cash and turn it into imaginary digital space ships.

Anyway - welcome again and hope to see you around!

Welcome to ADI. I have a young family as well and played tons of wow and other mmos. I try and get on most Fridays and weekends to fly. Hit me up forsure hangout in Mumble. US CST 9pm