Introduction : Nicholai-Kirolov!

Hey guys and gals,

I have had SC for I believe 2 ish years now, however have always typically played alone and thus ran out of motivation really quickly to dive very deep into the game. With the latest patch I have hopped back on, but really want to get plugged in with a good community this time around. I poked around on the forums and recruiting boards and found the ADI post, and it sounds like a great place! I will still have some rust to knock off as well as have a lot to learn, but I am very eager to get going and absorb all of the teaching thrown my way. Star Citizen is essentially my dream version of an MMO. Multi-crew ship flying is what interests me the most in the game. I would love to find folks to just go man the turrets in their larger ships and help people accomplish objectives. I personally don’t own anything larger than the Cutlass, but I have no problem at all with just being an extra body to man turrets or help with whatever needs accomplishing. I do plan on investing more into the game with the more experience and knowledge that I acquire.

Look forward to meeting you all!

Nicholai

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! The lone wolf game is fun for a while…then you see that its better with more…and in this case 7k more lol…glad to have you aboard! When ever i get my gunship or ships…ill drop you a line.

Welcome to ADI again and see you around the verse!!!

Hi there, welcome to ADI! Crewing turrets is definitely very satisfying and fun, highly recommend, especially on some of the bigger ships. Star Citizen is definitely shaping up to be essentially my dream game as well now and in the near(ish) future, only thing it’s missing is being set in the Star Wars universe, haha!

See ya in the 'verse,
ScorchMarks

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Nicholai and glad to have you with us! Always encourage people to ask questions when they have them be it here in the forums, mumble, or in discord if you ever need help.

Welcome aboard ADI Nicholai, I look forward to seeing you in the 'verse!

Hello and welcome to ADI Nicholai_Kirolov. There are a ton of members that have bigger ships that are looking for other members to crew their ships. When I take a multicrew ship out I will keep an eye out for you. See you around the 'verse!

Welcome to ADI @Nicholai_Kirolov, glad you found us! Hope to see you on mumble so that we can fly together soon.

Welcome to ADI Nicholai_Kirolov. I’m glad you joined the team. I too look forward to multi-crewed vessels, and I too tend towards keeping my ships on the smaller side. SC stands to allow us to enjoy both in good measure. See you around.

Greetings,
Welcome back to Start Citizen and welcome to ADI!. I trust you will find the folks of ADI always willing to teach and to learn. Pick-up crews are common. Make sure you check out the Calendar for the Org Ops and trainings. They are a great way to learn new things about the game, and meet great folks at the same time. Hope to see you around the 'verse!

Welcome to ADI! Feel free to come fly in a turret anytime!

Welcome to ADI!

Hi Nicholai, Welcome to ADI,

Be sure to check the our Website calendar to see when the next Org Op is. They are really well planned and a very good way to get to know other members of ADI. :slight_smile:

Anyways once again, welcome to the Org and hope to see you in an Op.

Hey Nicholai! Welcome to the team.

I started out with an Aurora MR > Avenger Titan > Cutlass Black. I love the Cutlass and I don’t think I will ever get rid of it. Got me into dogfights too. I have never had a second person in my ship. I am hoping that the Cutty B will fit into the Banu MM I just purchased. With the way medical gameplay is right now, Im considering having a smaller ship with a medbed just to do ground fps missions. Insurance bed for sure but we shall see.

Looking forward to running with you in the verse.

Hi Nicholai, welcome to ADI! Team members are always highly valued. I feel the same way. This is the game I’ve always wanted to be a part of. I hope to meet up with you on an OP soon!