Introduction - New To StarCitizen - Not New To Gaming

Hello all,

I’m a new player in Star Citizen, though I’m a long and frequent gamer. I was drawn to this game by it’s ambitious goals and the beautiful ships.

I’ve been playing for a few weeks, and waited until I had a small grasp on the game before applying to an org. I play mostly on the weekends, and I’m in the USA in Mountain Standard Time.

I have a lot of MMORPG & Strategy experience, but little to none in Flight Sims. I’m enjoying the learning curve so far. I’m not 100% sure what role I’ll take up, but I’m leaning towards freight & prospecting right now. I may get super into combat if I figure that out.

Anyway, look forward to interacting with you guys and learning.

2 Likes

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries and to the wide world(s) of Star Citizen!

Excellent time zone for making the most of Pacific/Eastern Time zones too and the ships are definitely beautiful! Especially the Drake ones but i’m biased.

If you have any questions feel free to ask in our Mumble, Discord, or here on the Forum or if you just need back up while out and about.

1 Like

@Jimjoy, welcome to Atlas Defense Industries! Can’t wait to fly with you in the 'verse!

welcome cole, look forward to playing with you in the verse!

Hey, Cole! Welcome to ADI. It might take a bit before you find your niche, but definitely look around and explore all the options that ADI offers to involve yourself in. You never know, maybe you’ll be an awesome freighter, but you might also be great at kicking in doors and blasting guys in the face!

Welcome to ADI! The ships have drawn alot of us in, so your not alone there!

@Jimjoy, welcome to ADI! Always great to have another desert rat here with us. You’ll find that there are a number of us here. Enjoy your forays in to the Verse and always give us a shout if you have questions or just jamming out. See you in the Verse.

Welcome to ADI! If you have questions or need help with anything don’t hesitate to ask. There are real experts here on just about every aspect of the game and it’s development.

Welcome to ADI ColeMaynard! We’ll be happy to help you along in the process of learning Star Citizen. Like you, I was also drawn to this game because of how ambitious it is! Feel free to ask any questions about ADI as well! I look forward to flying with you around the verse!

Hi Cole. Welcome to ADI and Star Citizen. If you need any help with the game just ask on mumble or discord.

Welcome ColeMaynard! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Hello Cole, welcome in our organisation. Well, atlas is an organisation that offers plenty of job opportunities, starting from marine training up to classical service in the flight deck. So we can over people always a place where they feel comfy. In this way - have an awesome time. See you in the verse

Welcome aboard Cole! You picked a good Org to learn and grow with.

Welcome to ADI, Cole. Look forward to flying with you as you explore all the SC and ADI has to offer. It’s a great time to be in the verse.

Welcome to ADI ColeMaynard! You’ll find lots of us here who have plenty of Flight Sim and FPS gaming experience, and a lot of MMORPG and EVE Online players too. We’re always happy to share our knowledge with folks new to the genre and, honestly, Star Citizen is defining its own genre so we’re also always happy just to team up and try to figure things out together! If you want to try something or test out a ship, a bunch of us have many ships we can spawn for you and we’re always happy to lend a hand to each other, so just ask. See you in the 'Verse!

Welcome to the org Cole, see you in the verse

Welcome to ADI Cole. I look forward to running ops with your.

Welcome Aboard to ADI Cole! I look forward to flying and fighting along side of you!