Introduction: NativeSpartan77

Hello all,
Name’s NativeSpartan77, age is 23 years, and I currently live in the USA in the Eastern Standard Time zone. Pretty new to the game; just got it a couple weeks ago at the behest of one of my friends and got addicted to it. I run the Aurora MR currently with 4 Neutron Cannons (NN-13) and I like to conduct work as a bounty hunter or security in the game thus far. My buddy informed me of a group to join and game me the name of Atlas Defense Industries and so here I am. As for work IRL I work as a Field Technician for Spectrum Charter. Hope to be able to join your wonderful group and put in some great gaming sessions.

1 Like

Hi @NativeSpartan77 Welcome to ADI.

Greetings,
Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI! I also run an Aurora MR. It can be a tough and powerful little ship when equipped right. I truly love the neutron cannons on mine. Depending on the mission, I may pair them with the neutron repeaters. Fast pew and slow (big) pew. Hope to see you around the 'verse!

Welcome to ADI ! Had a blast tonight with you in the nine tails…to bad about the 30k…but either way was still fun trying to avoid yall in the hammer head lmfao! See you around the verse!

Welcome to ADI and Star Citizen NativeSpartan! I look forward to meeting you in game!

Welcome to ADI NativeSpartan77. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to your learning how to mine from us in the Mining & Salvage division.

Welcome to ADI NativeSpartan77! I look forward to be flying with you soon.