Introduction - MushroomTiger

Hello all game handle is MushroomTiger i come from a pretty extensive gaming backround as i am sure we all do =). I am hoping to find some knowledgable and interactive people to play with and learn from so that i may contribute and join in the festivities as much as possible! thanks ~ Shroomie

2 Likes

Hey Shroomie , welcome to the community! You’ve officially found more knowledgeable and interactive people than you need. How long have you been playing SC?

1 Like

@MushroomTiger Hey there! welcome aboard to ADI!Good to talk to you for our Pre Onboard! Hit me up in game and we’ll get some fun happening :wink:

2 Likes

Hi Shroomie, welcome to ADI. You’re in the right place.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! Interactive and knowledgeable we got :slight_smile: what do you like to do in game? Any thing you haven’t tried but want to? If you are unsure, just ask in mumble and someone will help out. Could be just answering a question, or even jumping in game with you and showing you one on one. And then we always get up to some adventure or another so feel free to join in. See you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Shroomie. I’m glad you joined the org. Which Division did you join?

1 Like

If you are looking for a great interactive get group, you found one. Welcome to ADI!

1 Like

Welcome M.T. I can’t wait to hear the story behind that name. This Org is chock full of helpful and knowledgeable folks. See you in the verse,
Herk

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI @MushroomTiger! Happy to see you were already in mumble hanging out with people in the PU last night!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @MushroomTiger!

Glad to have you aboard!

How long have you played the Star Citizen? What are you enjoying in game?

1 Like

Hey @MushroomTiger
Welcome to ADI
I hope you have a good time here and if you need anything feel free to pm me in or in Discord or come find me on mumble and ill try and help!

1 Like

i have only been playing for about 5 days now picking it up pretty quick though ADI mumble has been a fast track for sure!

1 Like

well if you are on when Im on, we can do some missions and get you familiar with the 'verse!

2 Likes

Private contract services! gotta be on top of my game and get caught up in ship warfare.

1 Like

Good choice. We usually get a group going to round up 'em criminals posse style on whatever server we jump on. :slight_smile:

2 Likes