Introduction - MrTruckerMelv

Hey everybody !!!

I’ve been playing since right before 3.19 as I was watching a good buddy of mines stream for me and I decided to take the leap and buy the game. I enjoy Cargo hauling on my lonesome and doing group bounties or group events like mining or salvaging.

My Hanger:
RSI Galaxy - With Cargo Module
Rambler Cutter
Anvil Lightning
Anvil Hornet MK II
Ursa
Zeus ES MK II

Looking to maybe get a bigger ship to do big org jobs.
Polaris
Perseus
Arrastra

Welcome to ADI @MrTruckerMelv. Was really great to meet you today. Will see you around the 'Verse soon!
:taco:

1 Like

Much appreciate the time together ! You kept me engaged ! See you in the verse o7

Hello MrTruckerMelv,
Welcome to ADI, and don’t hesitate to reach out for help if ever needed. See you in the verse! o7

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Trucker!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Trucker! CYA round the Verse Bro!

1 Like

Welcome Trucker, glad to make our acquaintance!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI. Lots to learn and do in SC and especially with the missions and guidance you can gain from ADI. I look forward to meeting and flying with you. Fly safe and will see you soon in the Verse!

1 Like

Greetings MrTruckerMelv!

I too am a cargo hauler, its super niche but I find it quite enjoyable. Welcome to ADI!

Cheers

1 Like

Directly from TruckerMP to space truckers united? :slight_smile:
apart from jokes, welcome aboard Trucker! See you in space o7

1 Like

Welcome to ADI MrTruckerMelv. we are glad to have you here and I look forward to seeing you in the game.

1 Like

Man you’ve got some cool ships. Cargo hauling is awesome man. We just need a little bit more depth in that gameplay and hopefully CIG will bring that soon. Welcome to ADI :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome MrTruckerMelv!

1 Like

Welcome aboard, @MrTruckerMelv. If group bounties and industry is what you seek, you have found the right place! The ADI Calendar and our Discord are great places to get familiar with for some coop play. Hope to see you out there soon!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI MrTruckerMelv

The Arrastra should be a fine ship once it makes its way. That Cutter Rambler is a personal fan favorite of mine. 10/10 could live out of that thing.

1 Like