Introduction: MothGodSupreme

Heyo, my name is james. I’ll be turning 23 next month and I’ve been playing star citizen here and there for about 2 years now but never really had anyone to play with. I’m excited to get started and meet yall!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI James, Happy early B-Day man. Don’t worry about finding people to play with, there will be people to do stuff with. Hope to see you in the verse!!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI!

What ships are you running then? Look forward to chatting to you soon.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI MothGodSupreme. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward playing with you.

1 Like

I mainly fly avenger titan and the cutlas black although piloting larger ships gives me anxiety lmao

1 Like

Perfect time to saddle up and join in - I’m anxious to eventually see homesteads! Plenty of people on and in the verse to fly with. Welcome aboard!

1 Like

HI MothGodSupreme and Welcome to ADI,

Be sure to hop on mumble to join other ADI members, you need never fly alone again :slight_smile:
Also I suggest checking out calendar to see when the next OrgOp is planned, they are well organised and fun too.

Anyways once again welcome, and if you need any help, post on the right discord chat and we will help you out.

1 Like