Introduction: ModernCrusader

Howdy everyone! Name’s Crusader. I started playing Star Citizen a few months ago and it quickly became one of my favourites. Even though there sare some bugs I’m not bothered by them. I like to look at everything from the positive side and laugh at adversities. I also graduated high-school 6 month ago. My main focus in the org would be Fleet Security as I love some intense action and I know how to shoot and can fly (i’m not the best pilot but still) everything. I do prefer large or capital ships tho. I am also a huge fan of mining and probably will also be a fan of salvage one it gets added. For a long time i was looking for a bigger org in many games and I think ADI will be the one!

4 Likes

Welcome to ADI. Sign up for the training this weekend! A better pilot comes from practice, practice, practice. What ship do you have?

1 Like

Hi, thanks for the welcoming! As the bigger ships go, I currently have the Corsair (flying this thing in atmo is very hard XD) and a Retaliator as i didn’t play much for the last month. Now i’m saving up for the Hammerhead. Yes, I have the Gladius but i’m not into fighters. Oh and one more thing, i’ll join the Mumble server for the onboarding tomorrow.

1 Like

Welcome aboard Crusader. Fell free to jump into mumble anytime we are all here to help. I loved the Corsair. Switched back to the MSR myself but it was fun to fly the corsair for a bit. See you in the Verse

1 Like

Congrats on the grad. My children are in university but graduated recently… ahhh those were the days

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! Lots of large, capital ship JPEG’s to buy!

see you in the verse,

o7

1 Like

Welcome, see ya around. o7

1 Like

Yea MSR’s got better handling but I just love how to corsair looks. I hope they’re gonna adjust the flight model for the Corsair soon™

Thanks a lot. Indeed these are the days

I still hope they’re gonna get their crap together and release some of those ships soon™. Now we got the Merchantman shelved as I remember and we got a reconcept of a concept Polaris… well it is what it is I guess XD

Welcome lots of miners here. People love money!