Introduction- Mobius017

Hello everyone! Glad to be here. I go by Mobius017. I just joined Star Citizen several days ago but I’m thoroughly enjoying my time thus far, despite a few glitches and crashes. I have quite a bit of flight time in Flight Simulator X and several console based fighter sims such as the Ace Combat series. My sim days go as far back as Tachyon: The Fringe, and even a bit of Wing Commander. Looking forward to getting to know all of you and having a great time!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, Mobius017! Sounds like you have a lit of experience under your belt!

Welcome to ADI, Mobius. There is a lot of hype around the game right now and I am glad you decided to join and set down roots before it starts to take off. There is so much to SC that it is helpful to break it down into manageable bits. Having played other flight sims, you are probably doing better than most at this point. We are a helpful and friendly community so please feel free to join in and ask for help if you need it. Looking forward to seeing you around.

Hi Mobius and welcome to the org! I’m sure you’ll find a good fit for what you want to play in SC. Hop into Mumble or Discord if you have any questions. Looking forward to flying with you. See you in the Verse!

Hi Mobius017, Welcome to ADI and Star Citizen. If you are having any trouble with game, just ask in discord or mumble, we have plenty of experience player who can help. Hope to see you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI Mobius. I’m glad you chose to join the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

Oh wow, so I am not the only one here with a bigger enthusiasm for flight simulation? Civil aviation rookie here with around some hundred flights for various virtual airlines. My personal interest would be to get something done in star citizen like those nice and QRH checklists (in fact I am working on one for the Genesis Starliner) Well, anyway, I won’t talk to much. So first and foremost - welcome in the Organisation and good to have you on flight deck.

Welcome Mobius017! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome to ADI Mobius see you in the verse!

Hazard

Welcome Mobius017,

You will not regret it. Star Citizen is by far the best space game, and it has so much to do I’m sure you will get attached to it.

If you ever need help with the game or have any questions never hesitate to ask either here in the forums or on discord and we would be more than happy to assist. :wink:

Hello, and welcome Mobius017.

I have been a member for a couple of days, and can tell we have joined some team Builders here. BTW you should probably do the flying when we team up, allready with experience as a new member in ADI :slight_smile:

Zenzz

Welcome aboard Mobius! Good to have you with us.

Hi Mobius welcome to ADI looking forward to flying with you !!!

Hello Mobius glad your part of the team and i see you in the verse

Hey Mobius! Welcome to ADI! We’re happy to have you! See you in the verse!

Hello Mobius17,

Welcome to ADI once more. Glad you join us. Feel free to join us in discord and mumble, ask us your questions and have fun flying with us in the verse. :wink:

Well you do know that now whenever someone calls you on the Mobiglass in game its’ll be a novel approach “Call Mobi On Mobi”? Jests aside welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Mobius and don’t mind the glitches/crashes everyones getting hit with them as the systems getting ready to transfer to the next patch and a veteran flight simmer will be right at home here. If you need a hand we here always tell people just ask around in the discord,mumble, or here in the forums.

A belated Welcome Aboard Mobius! Life has been busy lately hence the belated welcome! Hope to see you soon in the Verse! We are glad to have you!

Thanks for all the wonderful greetings and hello’s. I’ve been on a lengthy hiatus from…well, everything really. I’m in the Houston TX area so between the flooding, work, and a 3 yr old running around, I haven’t seen much of anything outside life until here recently. Looking forward to getting back in the groove and enjoying some of the new stuff with the latest patches. I’ll see everyone in the verse!

Welcome back and glad to hear that life has stabilized for you somewhat Mobius! Stay safe out there man and see you 'round the Universe.