Introduction - Mikemartigan

Long time MMORPG player dating back to UO and Everquest.

Back in Star Citizen since 2012, and own multiple ships from Aurora size to 600.

Primarily interested in exploration, logistics, and scouting.

Welcome back to SC, Mikemartigan! I’ve only been playing a little while, so I’m anxious to hear how SC has changed since then. Do you have a favorite out of all of your ships?

-Shruikan91

Hey Mikemartigan! What are you most excited about for the game?

My current favorite ship is my Drake Caterpillar, and that’s mostly do to the versatility it’ll have in the future once the bay modules get developed.

As for what has changed I’ll link this video which shows how the game looked in Nov 2013.

I’m pretty excited about exploring a massive living breathing universe, and supplying as much of that universe as I can with space hooch from a Starfarer I’ve refit into a distillery.

Hey Mike Just wanted to say Welcome to ADI! GLad to have you here and i think you will be a great fit. The game has seen some pretty good improvements since 2012 well have to hook up in game and run some cargo. Do you have any interest in the Hercules C2?

Hey there Mikemartigan! Welcome to ADI. I was a long time WoW player myself. Lots of great people here to do things with. I look forward to running with you in the 'Verse!

Welcome to ADI Mikemartigan. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to seeing you in game.

Hi @Mikemartigan, Welcome to ADI!

Welcome to ADI! You are one of the very early backers I see. An incredible amount has changed since then. I didn’t back until early 2016, but have been following it since it’s very early days. Exploration is something I too am very interested in, and can’t wait to see how they make it all work. See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI, Mike, if you have any questions or need any help please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always glad to help. Looking forward to flying with you in The Verse!