Introduction-MeanMusoLeanie

Hello everyone,
I am MeanMusoLeanie, I hail from Canada, British Columbia. I Just bought star citizen about a week ago after much debate and research. I’m enjoying it and look forward to meeting and playing alongside you. I have a rich history in gaming, rts’s, fps’s, mmo’s and flight combat games, as of lately I have been playing Tarkov and WoW classic. I’ve been looking to fill a void for a space game inside me for awhile. Star citizen was an obvious choice.
Thanks for your time
-Clint

1 Like

Welcome to the org, man! Hope you enjoy this org as much as I have. We’re always in need of fps fighters. See you in the verse!

-Shruikan91

1 Like

Hey there, MeanMusoLeanie! Welcome to the Team! Do you have an idea about the types of things you would like to do? Many of them are more fun in groups; feel free to ping me anytime if you want a hand with anything. Clear Space!

1 Like

Hey there glad to see you here MusoLeanie ! Well I personally think you picked a great a game, there are so many layers to SC I think you are going to love! What aspect of the game interests you the most so far? Please don’t hesitate to ask if you need help with anything! Welcome to ADI!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI MeanMusoLeanie. I’m glad you joined the team. I’m from BC too. Make yourself at home.

1 Like

Hi @MeanMusoLeanie, welcome to ADI!

1 Like

Greetings MeanMusoLeanie,

Welcome to ADI and SC! I am also from Canada - there is quite a few of us here. I was in BC for a wedding two years ago - I would love to live out there someday. See you in the verse!

Cheers,
Brookesy

1 Like

Hello MeanMusoLeanie

Welcome to ADI and Star Citizen.

What profession are you looking to get into?

See you in the Verse.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! Another Canadian has joined the team :slight_smile: I’m actually not to far from you as I hail from Alberta. Lots to do and see in this game, and your previous game experience should help you out. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask. See you in the verse!

1 Like

Hey MeanMusoLeanie! Been having a blast in the verse! Hope you continye to have fun!

1 Like

Wow, thank you everyone! I look forward to getting to know you all and spending some time in the verse with you. I’ve gotten to meet and game with a couple ADI members and had a blast! Looks like a couple other Canadians nice haha! If you ever want to know some good spots in BC feel free to msg me :slight_smile: I was looking at the divisions and something within fleet security I think looks right up my alley, though in the future I’ll probably do some mining and transportation hopefully. If anyone need a hand with anything also feel free to get a hold of me! Cheers everyone!

-Mean