Introduction: McBrutalFace

Hey! McBrutalface here! Joining the org for some space adventures!

Look forward to playing with you!

Welcome to the org!! I’ll see you in the verse!

-Saphnon

Welcome! Hope to see you out in the verse!

That’s Brutal! Welcome to ADI :smiley:

Welcome to ADI, looking forward to many space adventures!

Welcome to ADI! Be sure, there will be space adventures =)

Welcome to ADI McBrutalFace. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to seeing you participate in our org’s mass ops.

Welcome to ADI! Cant wait to see you in the verse!

welcome to ADI and ohh there will be adventures… most of the time things will blow up… from pratting about haha

Nice to meet you! What are you interested in doing in the game? I can’t wait to fly with you! :smiley:

Welcome McBrutalFace! Glad to have you here with us at ADI! What ship/ships do you have? Looking forward to those adventures with you!

Your username reminded me of JarHead for some reason, “let me see your warface!”. With McBrutalFace as your name, I expect some good warfaces :smiley: Welcome aboard, we are glad to have you!

Welcome McBrutalFace. What division are you interested in?

Welcome aboard, plenty of adventure here, the pirate hunting we will do will be brutal. :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone! Was looking forward to some more detailed mining than FPS mining all day. Got the freeloader and the aurora at the moment, though.

Welcome to the team! Can’t wait to ADVENTURE IN SPAAAAAACE!

Welcome aboard, people are consistently looking for mining crews if you want to do multicrew mining. Reach out if you have any questions, and look into the marine cert classes.

Hi @McBrutalFace… welcome to ADI! Looking forward to seeing you between the stars… and give us a shout if you want to try out a ship. Usually someone around that will let you take one for a spin – if you see me online I’m happy to let you romp around in my Constellation.

welcome to adi~ and space adventure you shall have you padawan