Introduction - maxwell487

hello everyone, just started playing sc and I’m looking forward to some awesome multicrew with you guys.

quick sidenote, my current mic is broken but I’ll join you on mumble once my new mic comes in the mail(max 4 days)

anyways, see you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to the org maxwell. Just hop into mumble when you can, once your mic gets in and we can get you sorted. What time frame during the day do you think you would most likely be able to hop into mumble?

most likely between 18-21 CET on thursday/friday

Hi maxwell487, Welcome to ADI. There should be someone available to help with your membership at that time, but if you have any trouble just try again on Saturday as this is when the org is most active at once. Hope to see you soon in the verse.

thanks mate, sounds good. see you soon

Welcome Maxwell487! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, hopefully we will get your OnBoarded completed ASAP once you get the mic situation resolved, as FabledFox stated, if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask. Hope to see you soon and in the Verse.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Maxwell what you currently flying? see you in the verse!

Hazard

currently doing cargo in my constellation andromeda, but also helping out others that want to fly with crew. the multiplayer in sc is just incredible fun!

Welcome to ADI Maxwell487. ADI is an awesome place for guys starting out in the game. There’s a real mentoring spirit here and many many experienced players willing to answer your questions, provide guidance and coach you along as you develop in SC. There’s also lots to do here, from the Certs to mass ops, there’s many mini ops, often impromptu, driven by the members playing at the time. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome to ADI Maxwell487 :slight_smile:

Nice to have you with us.

See you in the Verse!

Hello Maxwell487! Welcome to ADI! Hopefully, you’ll get up and running with no problems. What kind of ships do you fly and/or what are your interests in the 'verse? o7.

Welcome to ADI maxwell. Look forward to seeing you out there with us when you can!

Glad to have you coming onboard with us.
Multicrew is fun.
Check out our ops once they start up again.
See you in the verse!

Hi Maxwell. Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI! Glad to have you with us.

Welcome maxwell to part of our team, ADI welcomes you =D

Looking forward to hearing from you, welcome to ADI! There should be plenty of multi-crew action to be had!

Welcome maxwell, Glad to have you. Ill see ya in the verse

Welcome aboard to ADI Max! Once onboarded, I hope you find ADI to be a good home for your entire time in the Verse. See you soon in the Verse!

Hey Maxwell, I’ll add my late welcome to ADI. There are always opportunities to crew just about anything you care to try out, from two-seat 'Canes and Gladiators up to Hammerheads and Reclaimers, and everything in between. Look forward to flying with you in the verse.

1 Like

Welcome to Star Citizen and to Atlas Defense Industries Maxwell and look forward to seeing you around.