Introduction:Matock

Hello All,

I have been playing mmo's since everquest. I moved to SWG then on to WOW. I then moved to Dayz mod when Dayz standalone came one i played till i couldnt stand the bugs. I started playing ARK and a few other major games, some fps some not ie.. Warframe. Weaved thru out this i have always played Diablo {all of them}.  My Interests in this game are Mining and Hauling with a little bit of fps and multi-player ship combat. I am 39 and own a Locksmith Company in Texas. My vices are Video Games and Excellent quality food. If your ingame give me a holler. Matock is the Handle

Hello @Matock and warm welcome to ADI!

Like you I’ve played Ark, Diablo and I dabble in mining and transportation in Star Citizen as well.
Feel free to to ask me any questions or the like and i am looking forward to getting to know you 'verseside.
Cheers,
SirToadie

Hi @Matock,

Welcome to ADI,

It was a pleasure helping you with your on-boarding today. I am looking forward to getting to know you better and flying with you in the verse :slight_smile:

Hi Matock
Welcome to ADI
Anytime i’m on mumble will be glad to help if you need anything.
Looking forward to flying with you :smile:

Hi Matlock welcome to ADI

Welcome to ADI Matock.

Hi Matock,

Welcome to the org!

Hope to see you on a mining op soon :slight_smile:

Welcome @Matlock . It seems like you have a lot of experience in this stuff . Hope to see you around.

Welcome to ADI Matock. I’m glad you joined the team.

Welcome to ADI, Matock, if you have any questions or need any help please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always glad to help. Looking forward to flying with you in The Verse!

Hi and welcome to ADI!
I hope you will enjoy the game and the company here in ADI!
Do not hesitate to hop on to mumble or discord if you have any questions.
I hope to see you in the verse soon!

Welcome Matock, great to have you here. looking forward to flying with you

Welcome Matock! Shoot me a message or holler at me on mumble if you want to test fly a Caterpillar and get a taste of hauling, I have several. See you in the verse!

Welcome fellow veteran of MMO’s long past. You’ll find this is becoming much like SWG of old. Enjoy the ride.

Welcome to ADI! Glad you chose to join us. See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI Matock, i look forward to flying with you. Keep checking the forums and SIGN UP for any training and operations that interest you.

Hey Matock- I too enjoy a bit of ark. Especially my kids. Hope all is well and welcome to the ORG. Look forward to flying with ya.