Introduction: Mantizon

Hello my name is Mantizon im still really new to star citizen and learning the ropes I do a bit of everything but deff love bunkers and bounties so far! I am fairly busy with a lot going on IRL and I am a variety streamer on twitch as well but I play star citizen A LOT in my free time LOL looking forward to getting to know and flying with everyone out there!

Howdy Howdy @Mantizon welcome to adi and welcome to the family o7

Hello there! Real life is always first here but, I am looking forward to running some bunkers with you. Welcome to ADI

Hey @Mantizon , great to have you here and welcome to ADI. We are a pretty active community with a variety of events planned regularly, pick any that tickles your interest. Some of those events include bunkers and bounties. See you in the verse!

Hello @Mantizon ! It’s great to meet you and welcome to the Star Citizen community and Atlas Defense Industries. It sounds like you’re having a blast exploring the game and enjoying activities like bunkers and bounties. Star Citizen offers a vast and immersive universe, so there’s always something new to discover.

As a variety streamer on Twitch, it’s fantastic that you’re sharing your Star Citizen adventures with others. Streaming your gameplay can be a fantastic way to connect with fellow players and build a community. I’m sure there are many viewers who would love to join you in the verse and fly together.

Atlas Defense Industries is a great choice for your adventures. They’re a well-established organization in Star Citizen, focused on security and defense. Joining a dedicated group like ADI can provide you with valuable support, guidance, and a sense of camaraderie as you explore the game further.

Remember to take breaks and balance your real-life commitments with your gaming activities. Star Citizen can be quite immersive, but it’s essential to find that healthy balance. Enjoy your time in the 'verse, and may your adventures be filled with excitement and success!

Welcome aboard, @Mantizon !

Just 2-cents :
Try to stay on Mumble & Discord often so you find your rhythm playing with us AND so you don’t miss out on activities!

Howdy, welcome to ADI. We look forward to seeing you in mumble and in game to have some good times. If you have any questions, ask a member or reach out to a lead.

Welcome, @Mantizon! Had a blast flying around with you last night! Glad you’re here!